Omega Timeline

The Omega Timeline, it is a very special multiversal pocket dimension used to house the survivors of other AUs for the ones that are no longer able to live in there, mostly from genocide timelines. They are used to those that think that they have nothing left to life for, those that think in that their home is king gone, lost, or destroyed along the way, and thus, with the Omega Timeline, it will become a new bone to live in, as well as a place where they get to meet their alternate selves, and be friends with them, even though they are simply their alternate universe counterparts, which should be a very weird thing for them. And in the situation that everyone is in, it is used as a base of operations for something that is very important and severe. Inside of the Omega Timeline, there are 2 important people present there, as they look up at the sky. One of them, is the one that happens to be the ruler of the Omega Timeline. It is a female that looks to be at the age of 17, and is monochromatic in color, as well as having wide empty eye sockets, and yet, possess a beautiful body and face of a model.

This is Core Frisk. She is a version of a human named Frisk who was thrown into the CORE by her AU version of Sans, and thus, became an Omniscient being. However, while there are many CORE Frisks in the many Multiverses that exist out there, this specific CORE Frisk is in the form of a 17 year old girl. She, like all the other CORE Frisks, is the owner of the Omega Timeline, in where she can bring different AU Denizens to a new home, even if she cannot go back to hers. She is Omnipresent, and yet, unlike other CORE Frisks, she can make multiple bodies at once, limiting to only 7, and is able to handle toe know she of the Multiverse more better. And she is not alone.

This is Ink, the original counterpart of Vantablack, as well as Dreamswap Ink

This is Ink, the original counterpart of Vantablack, as well as Dreamswap Ink. He his shorter than usual Sanses, being at the height of 3'8. Ink has ink blot on his right cheek. His eyes are usually a blue circle in the right eye socket and a star in the left. He wears UT Sans' jacket hung around his hips, brown, long sleeves with blue lines and a light shirt; a protector is on his shirt, attached to his chest. Ink wears a giant brown scarf which is almost as big as himself. He has a work belt crossing his chest, with rainbow paint vials which have heart-shaped tops on it. When Ink drinks what is in the vials, he gets artificial emotions. Ink has pants that have the same color scheme as his sleeves. over the pants, He wears light brown shorts. Instead of slippers, Ink wears sport shoes with tiger prints on the sides. He also has fingerless gloves. On his back is his signature paintbrush, who he affectionally names, Broomie.