Chapter Nine: LuzAnne Formalities

After days in another world, The Renegades make their way to The Boiling Isles, home of witches, demons, bipeds, and The last Titan, but also the home to Luzan, The Human Witch, but also The Titan Hybrid. They hope to find the answers to their problems here, but before they actually enter The Boiling Isles, they make a pit stop in Gravesfield, Connecticut. Obviously Amity, Hunter, Willow and Gus had to conceal their ears to avoid suspicion, but also Star and Marco needed to conceal their cheekmarks.

Luz promised Anne to get to know each other more, but the pit stop wasn't all pointless, most of the team tried the Public Library or Historical Society for some answers. But while they were in the area, Luz paid a visit to Camila and Vee.

MAMA!! Luz shouted.

MIJA, this is a surprise, what are you doing here? Camila said.

Well, remember that thing I was called into a few days ago, Luz said.

Yeah, Camila answered.

Well, we needed to head to The Demon Realm for  it, but Lilith and Eda offered to help us with searching through all historical archives on any solution or insight with what we're facing, we figured we have time to spare, so why not drop by, Luz replied.

That's great.....wait you said "we"? Camila asked.

Yeah, everyone on the team is here, Luz said.

The Renegades, all piled on into The Noceda residence. Crowded and awkward for those who haven't met Camila, but they mustered up small talk, meanwhile Luz and The Hexsquad went to find Vee, who was having a mental episode.

Vee, you in there, Mom said you're having some problems? Luz asked.

Yeah, come in, Vee replied.

The Hexsquad enters.

Oh, didn't expect all of you to be here, Vee stutters.

Vee, what's wrong, Amity asks.

Nothing, just trying to find the best way to tell them, but I also had another commitment I want to do with Masha, Vee confesses.

Vee pulls out a small box, one that awfully looks like one fit for an engagement ring.

Vee....OH MY GOD, CONGRATS, The Hexsquad shouted.

Easy, I haven't proposed to them, but I will, just want to find out the best way to do so, Luz, what would you suggest? Vee asked.

Well, that's hard, every couple is different Vee, I can't make final judgment on how you propose to Masha, that's up to you to decide, Luz said.

Well, you make a great point with that, but I have tried to think of ways to execute it, but to me, they don't have a spectacle to it, and since your the master of spectacles, what wisdom do you offer, Vee asks.

Well, when I proposed to Amity, before that I asked Star for advice, I needed an outside source, she was the one that inspired me to do what I did for Amity, and it went well, until my Titan powers remerged after laying dormant for 3 years, Luz said.

Actually if you want to, Star and Marco are in the living room if you want to ask them for their input, Amity suggested.

I'll make sure of that, Vee said.

Everyone put hand in the middle and chanted HEXSQUAD4LYFE. (They occasionally say this in personal times for any member of The Hexsquad for any personal conflict they're facing).

Meanwhile in The Living Room, the other members of The Renegades acquaint themselves with Camila, she already met Marcy a few days before, had known Marco since birth, Star for a few years, but the rest were all new to her, and like all good mothers, she made them fell comfortable here, and made them feel welcome, and got to know those she hasn't met, but from all of them, the one that stood out to her was Anne, a girl similar to her Luz, trapped in another world, had a found family looking out for her and grew as a person. Although Camila does vaguely recall Anne from an article she read about her disappearance, right around the same time Luz and her friends were stranded in The Human Realm, but thought not to bring it up since she just met the girl.