Chapter Seven: Observations

Summer 2012........

LET ME OUTTA HERE! LET ME OUT! (attempts to use his powers, only to realize too late that they are now being negated thanks to the memory gun's influence, he then grunts) WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!, Bill Cipher grunts.

Hey, look at me. Turn around and look at me, you one-eyed demon! You're a real wise-guy, but you made one fatal mistake: you messed with my family, Stanley Pines shouted.

You're making a mistake! I'll give you anything! (Bill's Eye shows a picture of a dollar sign, a star, a pot of gold and a galaxy) Money! Fame! Riches! Infinite power! Your own galaxy! Please! (Succumbs to the memory gum's influence) No! What's happening to me?! (Flashes between several distorted forms; speaking backwards:) Nruter yam I taht rewop tneicna eht ekovni i! Nrub ot emoc sah emit ym! L-T-O-L-O-X-A! (Speaking normally:) STAAANNLLEEEEY!

(Punches Bill in the eye and Bill disintegrates with a fading scream. Stan pants, then picks up a picture of him with Dipper, Mabel and Waddles) Heh. Guess I was good for something after all, Stanley replies as the flames engulf him.

Everything goes white, but to expect to return to reality wasn't the case, for the demon of nightmares final words worked and was sent to a plain of reality outside of space and time, where only one omnipotent being resides, the one he called upon.

Hey, where are you? I've invoked the ancient power, Bill demands.

In a instant, the one he called upon appears in the blink of an eye.

Listen here Axolotl, you know the deal, now pony up, Bill shouts.

Telepathically, The Axolotl responds to Bill's demands.

What do you mean, I have to wait, for how long.....

Depends.....I can't wait, I've waited over a billion years , I'm not going wait another billion more, Bill said.

The Axolotl continues with another telepathic message.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, different form, different time, I know the incantation, but do I have to sit here for eons, Bill said.

The Axolotl nods in approval.

Alright fine, you win, Bill said.

With that The Axolotl leaves and Bill is banished elsewhere, never to interfere with the mortal plane, spiritual, mental and physical.

It was engraved that the prophecy one billion years in the making was Bill's purpose, but he lost, lost to a bunch of flesh bag skin puppets, children no less. So what happened?

Bill pondered at this for a while, time was a meaningless concept where Bill was imprisoned, no chains, no fortifications, nothing, no matter, no atomic structure, the whole place was devoid of anything, except himself.

Bill was stripped of most of his abilities in this place, not that it mattered, what use are they to him if there's nothing to test them on.

Out of sheer boredom, Bill fiddles around and discovers something, was it an untapped ability, or an anomaly rooted from this prison, who knows? This power being a oversight of sorts, observe, but never interact. Bill could observe the mortal realm at his content, but can never interact nor meddle with.

With this discovery, he tested it out its limits, from places within a system, to galaxies, even the edges of the universe itself.

Knowing this newfound power, he wanted to observe some particular individuals, The Pines Family.

Let's see what 'ol sixer is doing, Bill asked himself.

Boring..........You fulfilled out your childhood goals, la, di da, let's see what Pine Tree and Shooting Star are up to.