Chapter 12

I jump awake panting and sweating, I married Al!! HOLY SHIT this whole time I just thought he hated my guts but now I'm not so sure. How should I treat, him can I go around kissing him or do I have to play stupid and go back to fighting with him. I really don't want to fight him knowing the truth. I get out of bed and feed nuggets then dress in a pink sweater and joggers with my ankle boots, then I walk downstairs, once there I see Charlie and Vaggie eating, Husk drinking and Niffty eating next to "Al" he looks up at me and his grin widens then he walks over and before I know what's happening I'm being pulled into the best kiss of my after life, its sweet but possessive, it says you belong here and makes you feel safe. I can't but help kiss back forgetting the world around us. I want to stay like this, but he soon pulls away ending the sweet bliss.

We stair into each other's eyes, I go to speak but he presses a finger silencing me and for once I don't mind "I don't mind us showing our love for each other, I and I don't mind your jokes but please not 24/7, Deal?" I smile kissing him deeply, pulling back enough to press our foreheads together "deal" he leads me to the table where I find my favorite Eggs Benedict with Italian Sauage on top of a homemade English muffin. "Al did you make this?" "of course, my dear, I know you love it" I hug him planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Al" he pulls me into his side and we begin eating.

I walk into the studio and stright to Vals office, I knock and it opens to him and Vox on his couch, the same couch he would sometimes fuck me on. "Hello Angle, how can I help you?" "cut the crap, why have you been nice to me lately!" "Vox can you leave us please" I watch Vox leave and Val pat the spot next to him, I'm hesitant but I sit next to him. He pulls me into his side petting my hair "the reason I've been nice to you is when I saw you run in here the other night you were followed by 6 exterminators and I remembered something from the living world that I forgot till now, and I'm sorry for how I've been treating you Anthony, it's just this place makes you forget your past and I forgot you and Molly......are my adpoted kids"