Chapter 16

Once Molly woke up Enzo grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car shoving me into the back seat and he Molly climbed in the front and drove towards the Kings living sector, no one ever goes unless emergency, or they have death wish.

It takes 4 hours to get there, by that time I was board and ready to take a nap. "Tony where here" "maybe we should turn back Enzo" "not happening Tony, your memories should have returned and if there not thats a problem"

We all get out of the car and walk up to the Kings home, once at the door Molly knocks and we wait nervously for a response.
20 minutes later the door is opened by the Queen once she see us she opens the door further and leads us to a throne room "wait here" she leaves through a set of doors. We wait another 20 minutes before the king walks in looking annoyed and sits on the throne. "To what do I owe this meeting" my brother steps forward and begins speaking "your highness I come with concerns regarding my brother AngelDust..." hes cut off "Living world names please" "right sorry, Anthony Vittano" "and what would the problem be?" "he still isn't receiving memories" the King begins thinking. "I believe I have a way to get his memories, however the ritual is painful as it temporarily changes the demon back to its human form. He will have to stay here until he reverts back, friends and family can of course visit during his stay. I will give you 3 a moment to talk it over while I speak to my wife" he leaves the room.

"So Tony" I think hard on this but in the end agree to it mostly because I'm getting death glares from Enzo. The King walks back in with the Queen "have you decided?" "yes, I am willing to do the ritual" he nods "good, come back tomorrow with your friends and family so that I know who to allow entrance to your room, have a good day" he leaves as well as us, returning to the hotel.