Untitled Part 13

I look to Val like he's grown another head, "WHAT" he sighs rubbing his head "when you and your sister turned 18 your father gave you a beating so bad you and Molly ran away and ended up in red light district, I found you both in an alley and took you to my place, as the weeks by you saw me as a new father so we made it legal and I adopted you both. A few years later Henrion found us and killed me, after that I don't know, but I ended up here, memories gone and in pain. Then you showed up in hell as Angle Dust and well you know the story from there. But the other night I got the memories back....Anthony I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you" he wraps his arms around me petting my hair. We stayed like that for a few hours before I decided it was time to head home, giving another hug I walk out of the studio and to the hotel. "ANGLE DUST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Vaggie, as usual "I was at the studio talking to Val..." "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ANGLE AFTER WHAT HE'S DONE TO YOU, I KNEW WE COULDN'T.....HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING" I had started walking away but not to my room out of the hotel. "I'M GOING OUT CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT" slamming the door behind me I run back to the studio, the only home I ever really knew since entering this place.

Once at the studio I walk up to Vals room and knock on his door, it takes 10 minutes before it opens "Anthony, what are you doing here?" "I left the hotel Vagitha keeps yelling at me without letting me explain things and this is the only place I've ever really known" he nods and lets me in "normally I would give you a room but their for paying customers, but you can stay here, I have actual work to do tonight anyway" I nod and sit on his couch pulling out my phone and texting Charlie I'm with a friend tonight and asked if she would feed Nuggets for me, she said it was fine. I pull out a pair of earbuds and play music while Val works late into the night, eventually falling asleep.