The picture on the wall...

In the morning the 4 hero's met and set off to the citadel in hopes of trying to find some more information. They know it should be Dark Choco cookie but they cannot be so definite, when they got to the citadel however Caramel Arrow cookie didn't arrive instead a cookie that had white and Brow hair showed up. As he walked up the ancients saw 2 big Cream Wolves following him.

"HELLO! Crunchy Chip cookie long time no see ay?" Hollyberry called out in her usual tone

"Hello Hollyberry cookie and Pure vanilla cookie indeed it's been sometime, Welcome to the Dark Cacao kingdom!" The male cookie replied

"Come I'll take you to his majesty" He gestured

"Who's this dude?" Golden Cheese asked

"He's a cookie we met when we had a meeting in my kingdom" Pure Vanilla responded

"Geez I miss out so much when I am the last one to reunite" Golden cheese said

"Tell me about it........and your not the last" White Lily then barged in

"Ok we are here, Good Luck!" Crunchy Chip cookie spoke before he disappeared into thin air

The ancients pushed through the door into the throne room where there is a tall cookie sitting, as expected it was their friend Dark Cacao cookie. The ancients all waved and Dark Cacao cookie just nodded in response.

"So what brings you here?" Dark Cacao asked

"We came here to visit!.....um.... We wanted to do a sleepover and it's your turn!"Golden Cheese replied blurting out whatever she could think off.

"That was years ago but ok... I won't mind having some company" Dark Cacao mumbled

"Very well come I'll show you guys to your chambers" The tall cookie spoke as he began walking off

Dark Cacao led the other ancients to their chambers, before letting them explore the citadel. Hollyberry and Golden Cheese went to the cafeteria, Pure Vanilla and White Lily went to follow Dark Cacao. He seemed abit sad when they passed a certain room so they went to investigate, when they got to the room they opened the door. It revealed a small bed, pictures that covered the walls and a white sword with with oreos embedded onto it. Pure Vanilla went to examine the sword while White Lily took a look at the pictures, she saw Dark Cacao standing... smiling with another cookie. The cookie looked just like him but instead had beautiful red eyes, they looked oddly familiar until White Lily remembered a cookie that had the same red eyes as the one in the photo. That cookie, she forgot their name but she knew that should be the cookie they are looking for.

Pure Vanilla then waved at White Lily before pointing to a picture of the same cookie by himself, he wore white armor with Oreo pads on each side of their shoulder and a shiny long cape dangling in the back. Then they two noticed that on the giant frame there was the words 'Dark Choco Cookie' inscribed into the frame in a icy white colour. The White Lilies eyes widened as she recalled the same cookie that she saw when she was still Dark Enchantress cookie, that cookie which held the cursed sword. That cookie which Pomegranate said was a ex-prince, the Sovereign of Darkness. 'Dark Choco cookie' .....

A/N
Hi guys I have been busy this past week with a lot of studies so please bare with me on the slow uploads, I will try and post every weekend wether Saturday or Sunday. I assure you I won't discontinue this book without telling you guys! :)

-Glitch