Sleepover at the Dark Cacao kingdom

White Lily stood there for a few minutes, until Pure Vanilla waved a hand across her face.

"Sorry you seem abit distracted are you alright?" Pure Vanilla asked

"I'm alright I was just thinking.....for a cookie that keeps his eyes closed how does he know?" White Lily replied but muttered the last part

"Well then let's go to the others shall we?" Pure Vanilla responded

"Sure"

The 2 headed off to the cafeteria, where they found a cookie chugging a bottle of berry juice and another cookie ransacking the pantries. Pure Vanilla went to stop Golden Cheese from rummaging the cupboards while White Lily went to stop Hollyberry to become drunk, meanwhile a maid came in but just backed away after what she saw. Pure Vanilla then smacked the 2 cookies heads lightly before lecturing them that this is a different kingdom and that they shouldn't be doing that, especially in the Dark Cacao kingdom. Golden Cheese then shivered of the thought of Dark Cacao angry, only with a simple stare from him it is enough to scare a soul out of a cookies body.

"What is going on here!?" A Voice boomed across the room

All of them knew who it was quickly they all pointed to Golden Cheese,

"Cheese did it!" They all yelled

Dark Cacao just face palmed himself.

"You guys still act like children....." he spoke

"I'm not angry about the pantries, maids spill them nearly every day.... I'm angry about the fact that SOME ONE WENT INSIDE A ROOM THAT WAS PRIVATE!" His voice raised

The ancients didn't understand... well only 2 didn't.

"Pure Vanilla and I went inside.... Sorry we were just curious and we wanted check it out....."White Lily stated

Dark Cacao sighed, he couldn't get mad at his friends.... So he just told them to not go in again.

While Dark Cacao walked out he had heard  Pure Vanilla and White Lily explain about being worried for Dark Cacao and went in to check what he was sad about.  Dark Cacao let a small smile show on his face as he went into his room, he felt happy that they care about him but he just wasn't ready to tell them what had happened. Dark Cacao laid there thinking about the times when his little prince was still with him, the time when he first held him. The time when they sat together watching the moon, the time where Dark Choco was gifted his sword before his son had gotten hold of that cursed sword. Dark Cacao frowned, he should've done something yet he was to angry to come to his senses.

'Now look at what you've done..... losing your only pride and joy to a stupid sword' he thought to himself. A few tears rolled down his cheek, then suddenly some knocks were heard from his door. Dark Cacao wiped his face and went to open it, there he saw Golden Cheese holding sleeping bags, Pure Vanilla with some clothes and White Lily carrying pillows with Hollyberry.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked in his normal cold tone

"This is a sleep over silly!" Hollyberry laughed

"Ok?... come in" Dark Cacao replied

As they got ready, Hollyberry and Golden Cheese were setting up the sleeping bags and White Lily was brushing her teeth (this is humanlized AU)

But Pure Vanilla was examining Dark Cacao, the others didn't recognize but he knew that Dark Cacao had cried before they came. Since Pure Vanilla is a healer the has been really good at identifying body language and facial expressions, even from a cookie that has the same expression put on everywhere. After they settled up Dark Cacao went to change, so Pure Vanilla took the chance and explained.

"Guys don't you think Dark Cacao cried, His eye were puffy and his cheeks looked damp" Pure Vanilla stated

"Really?! Well I guess your right, none can identify emotions from people better then you!" Hollyberry  spoke

After a few minutes Dark Cacao finished showering and finished changing, but once he got out he was like a completely different cookie.