Chapter 2 - Fight or Flight

That was fun.

I suppose, at least.

Taco had a feeling. A good one, at that. The mixture of blood, orange juice, and now spilled salt all over her body, she smiled.

As she made her way back into the forest, she began to clean herself off in a nearby river.

This was only the beginning.

Taco was different.

She was sadistic.

And she enjoyed every second of it.

She was getting more and more deranged by the hour. Two deaths in one night is a big task, even if it wasn't ideal. It had to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the upcoming morning, the smell of blood and juice fogged up in Hotel OJ. Everyone was concerned, mainly Paper. He decided to go and look where the smell was coming from.

Opening the door.

It was a mistake.

Upon discovering the deaths, Paper promptly began to freak out, almost immediately, curious voices flood Hotel OJ, rushing over to the brutal scene.

Everyone was concerned, or even scared. Especially Pepper. Immediately after she came, she burst out in tears, wailing over her lost friend, clutching Salt's hand in that of her own. Silence followed after, though, conversations of the matter quickly picked back up.

Paper was trying his best to comfort Pepper, but it was no use. Mephone4 was gone, they couldn't bring either one of them back, and someone was at fault.

No one could even bare to look at the scene for more than a few seconds.

The atmosphere was heavy. Tension filled Hotel OH to the brim. No one trusted anyone else anymore. Many were quick to accuse a few obvious people. Trophy. Yin-Yang. Knife. You know, the more "aggressive" ones. But all denied any accusations. Some more harshly than others.

No one spoke another word that day, either keeping to themselves or helping clean up, even if Pepper insisted on staying with Salt for a bit longer. It was pathetic.

Taco, though, wasn't phased in the slightest. After all, she's not done yet. It'll be a hard task, but she's planning on getting Microphone next. With her screaming, lets not hope she gets caught.(wink wink hint hint)

____________________________________
(361 words)

ermmm yeah