EPILOGUE

very slight mention of puking//

Everyone was shaken from the previous incidents. No one wanted to speak about it furthermore.

Those who lived searched for material and patched themselves and others around them up. As they entered the Gemory Cave.

Microphone sat outside, a tear forming from her eye as the image of her mutilated manipulator stayed in her head as if it was imprinted. It made her feel like she was going to vomit. Soap walked out to comfort her a little.

The two didn't talk for a bit, Soap leaning on the other girl's shoulder with a nervous smile. Microphone looked down at the grass depressingly, but leaned up against Soap as well. She sighed, the image in her head not going away, but she felt comforted nonetheless.

The two girls looked at eachother, embracing one another, the wounds still hurting immensely. But Soap said something that made Microphone feel at peace.

"Don't worry, Mic. We'll finally have a new life away from all of this competition. It can be just me and you, we can finally just hang out together. We don't have to keep stressing out anymore. All that is in our past.

I truly love you, I do, and I want you to be safe."

____________________________________

(201 words)

haha