Chapter 8 - Your Past Speaks Volumes

The next few hours were a blur. The screaming, the burns made Taco's head pound like crazy. Most were either mad or just flat out confused on what was happening. Everyone was in pain, and the screaming didn't make anyone hurt any less, but still, they screamed and yelled at Taco until her ears were practically pierced by their mixing voices. She did admit, she felt as if she didn't deserve it.

Oh, how stubborn can she be?

Pathetic. Honestly.

Microphone was one who was most hurt by her former friend's appearance. She hated her guts, and she made sure Taco KNEW she did. Being the loudest, she began to pour out all of her emotions to Taco, who didn't seem to be that amused, yet, Microphone didn't care one bit. Spilling her emotions to the perpetrator's face made her feel the slightest bit better. But she couldn't get over what had happened. The laser-gun, the fire, it made her head spin like it hadn't before.

Knife was more or less just stunned. He didn't really know what to say. He didn't know what to think about her, his worst nightmare, surviving something she had caused. He clenched his teeth, muttering under his breath. "Pickle sacrificed himself for NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It was all your fault. If you hadn't SCREWED everything up in the Hotel, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. We would still be happy Pickle and OJ and everyone else, but no, you had to mess things up again. Just like you did in Season One. You're the reason so many innocents have gotten killed. Its all. your. fault." He snapped at her, the words repeating in her head over and over again as she argued with her rival. Knife was honestly sick of her by this time, and promptly shoved her into the grass and crushed her shell, stepping on it harshly. Those who were around stood there in shock. Some even cried out in disgust from Taco's now disfigured form. The smell of her tears mixing with the salsa and blood became unbearable.

Microphone looked down at her assistant, clutching onto her own broken invisibow, tossing it onto the ground as she walked off with the few other sluggish survivors.

Maybe in search of a new place to stay? They couldn't just sit around outside for the rest of their lives.

____________________________________

(328 words!!)

chapter 9 soon lol