Chapter 3 - We Can Make It if We Try

Its been a few days since the last incident.

Taco is proud of herself, and Hotel OJ is going down in flames. Everyone is skeptical and get suspicious of the smallest little thing. It's basically out of control without OJ.

That's how Taco likes it.

She smiled to herself, sometimes she would creep up to a Hotel OJ window and watch chaos unfold. Fighting, arguing, even biting/eating parts of food related contestants out of pure aggression.

No one's themselves anymore.

Well except for that box. But it couldn't do anything.

With that aside, Taco had a plan for today. A great one, at that. Today was going to be the day Microphone took her last breath. Well, that is if everything went accordingly.

Tapping her invisibow, Taco giggled to herself once more, making her way over to that same Hotel OJ window, crawling inside while being as careful as possible so she wouldn't make any noise.

She began skimming through the rooms, peeking through the opened doors to hopefully find Microphone.

After a few moments of searching, she saw her. Microphone.

Microphone didn't look like herself. She was slouched over, having an unhopeful, sad look on her face. She was sparking up a bunch and was looking pretty tired. The recent events had gotten to her.

But, Taco didn't care. She was crazy. Having a smile on her face, she walked into the room of her past ally. Making sure that she was still quiet enough to not gain her attention.

Holding up her laser gun, she began to point it towards Microphone, but she fumbled it a bit, and due to Microphones semi-okay hearing, she turned to see the gun. Microphone, startled, jumped up from her bed. (good job taco!!!!!!!!!)

Taco, startled as well, shot the gun. The beam shot into Microphone's eye, in which she screamed loudly in pain.

Taco was a little angry, blood splatter making her body shape slightly visible. "Oh hush!" She whispered with a twinge in her voice.

Microphone was absolutely wailing, Taco was thinking of shooting her again, pointing her gun before she heard footsteps.

"Taco?" She heard a raspy voice question from behind her.

____________________________________
(364 words!!)

lol