Chapter 5 - Nightfall

"Mic! Calm down! I know this is a lot for you but-" Soap was cut off abruptly.

"I don't know HOW I CAN CALM DOWN IF SHE'S DONE THIS TO ME!" Microphone screeched into the girls ears, the strain hurting her open wound.

The girl clenched tightly onto what was a part of her now split open face, the wires from the injury stinging her fingers.

Soap hushed her slightly, resting a hand on Microphone's shoulder gently, understanding her stress. "I get it, but you know you can't keep yelling like this. You're CLEARLY in a lot of pain when you do. I'm just looking out for you." She reassured, earning a gentle smile from the other.

Taco found it pathetic. How could they be so content in such a time? She found it weird, a cold stare in her eyes as she began to snoop through a few more rooms.

Walking down the bustling halls she stopped to peek into a few of the contestant rooms. Hearing either crying, relationships falling apart, or "accidents" as some called them. No one in here truly wanted to be called a murderer. Nor were they proud of doing it. Even if they WERE coldhearted. Not even Yang wanted to be called a ruthless murderer, no matter how intolerable he could be.

But not Taco, no. Really, she was proud to be known as a murder. A serial killer, even. It was all funny to her.

Very very funny.

It's finally the attention she deserves after all. Being seen in a crowd full of notable faces. The odd one out. The weirdo.

Taco had been getting tired, having not slept in a few days or so. She climbed back out of the window, sitting up against her treestump to rest. For she knew,

She had something planned for the upcoming day.

____________________________________
(308 WORDS)

omg gay people
also expect some more semi cannibalism talk in thr later chapters