Chapter 6 - This Could Take Some Getting Used To

The next day, Taco felt a feeling of hatred. She didn't know what for.

But she had her schedule planned out for today. There wasn't anytime for unimportant things like these!

She hummed to herself with a devilish grin on her face. She rubbed a few twigs together to create a fire. Holding the sticks in her hands, she trudged over to the hotel, tapping her invisibow as it made a slight glitching noise before cloaking her completely.

The sound of crying and screaming flooded her ears, it was irritating, but she put up with it for one last time. Or so she thought.

She continued to grin, slowly creeping up to the kitchen, where she threw the sticks down, creating a rapidly spreading fire in seconds.

Panic arose from every corner and level of the Hotel. The roofing was crumbling. The top floors were caving in. It was disastrous.

Taco's invisibow gave out on her at that moment, the circuits frying within minutes. She watched as everything came down on the scrambling contestants. Many managed to escape the house, but some weren't too lucky.

Microphone coughed, turning to where the fire started. She squinted, weak due to all of the thick, heavy smoke. But she could make out a figure, smiling at her. She huffed, on the verge of passing out before she was dragged off by Microphone.

Taco calmly rushed over to the exit, though something caught her leg. A hand? She looked behind her to find..Pickle?

He wasn't pleased in the slightest, and for the first time in a while,

Taco felt fear strike inside her.

Pickle looked at her with a slight scowl, holding her back into the fire with him.

Within a few seconds, everything went black.

____________________________________

(293 words!! its short)

sorry for my little hiatus!!! ive been sick lol