Chapter 4 - Foiled Again

YEAAAAAH ITS BACK BAYBEEEE//
____________________________________

The rest was a blur. Taco had been knocked out.

Waking up, she felt a sharp pain in her shell, feeling it with a now aching hand. A warm mix of salsa and crimson blood running down her face.

She had been thrown out of the hotel. That voice. It was so familiar. And she HATED it.

After brushing off the thought, however, she came back to her senses. She had been caught, but it couldn't have been THAT big of a deal.

Right?

After all, the place has been crumbling down ever since the death of her arch-rival. And they've been at eachothers necks as much as they could.

Constantly there was shouting, metal clashing with the floor, fighting, scratching, semi-cannibalism, using one another as personal weapons, anything that could hurt the other, really. Another murder or two couldn't be that hurtful.

Taco snarled sharply under her breath, getting up to her feet, huffing as she took some time to think up a new plan.

"Of course." She thought silently, sighing. "Foiled. All because of Microphone's annoying wails."

Taco looked behind her to see Hotel OJ, and once again, fighting. It was honestly a bit pathetic, but it was a good time to snoop around.

Peeking her head through a window, the yelling and cries pierced her ears, but she had to deal with it for the time being. Tapping on her invisibow, it flickering from opaque to transparent, and then back to opaque.

She began walking her way through constantly thrown objects, cat-fights and strong language. Until she made her way passing the room of her former ally once more, overhearing a conversation.

"I know it's unfair but we have to live with this, at least until we figure out what's going." A slightly conscientious voice said. "Yeah but, I know who it is! I saw her! She's the same one who left this wound! We have to find her, Soap!" A familiar voice replied.

____________________________________
(334 words)

YEAHH!! also i made sum designs for the main 3 so far