Chapter 5

Muzan forced the Kamado siblings to move up into the attic giving both his demon children the bigger rooms.

For the next couple of days Muzan and his 2 children have been torturing the kamado siblings, but for mostly Tanjiro. Instead of treating him like there own. Muzan made him work as a servant and maid, making him do all the work around the house.  But luckily, Tanjiro wasn't alone.

Tanjiro had Nezuko by his side, not to mention when he went outside he managed to befriend small animals, mostly birds and sparrows and other creatures. But one day as Tanjiro returned home.

"I'm back from town, Nezuko." Tanjiro called to his sister, but strangely didn't get a responds.

He quickly started searching for her, but once he entered the dining hall. Muzan, Susamaru and Yahaba had surrounded Nezuko who was trying to stop her sobbing after getting beat up.

"NEZUKO!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

Muzan and Susamaru and Yahaba turned around and had the looks of demons. Both 3 have been demons all along.

Tanjiro rushed to his sister's side as the three demons walked away without saying a word as two of the demons just laughed, but Tanjiro just ignored it.

"N-nezuko?"

Nezuko looked up at him as Tanjiro saw in shock that Nezuko had sharp teeth and claws.

"Nezuko! What have they done to you?!" He asked, worriedly to his younger sister.

Nezuko couldn't bother to speak. So Tanjiro carried her to the attic and put her in the single bed they had and covered her in her blanket that their mother left.

"You'll be safe here." Tanjiro said in his gentle tone.

"Hhm!" Nezuko muffled in response.

Tanjiro gently patted her head and walked out of the attic so she would be safe and quickly got back to work since Muzan and his demon children called out for him.

As the sun settled, by the end of the day Tanjiro would be exhausted to walk up the stairs all the way up to the attic. So he had no choice but to spend the night down stairs in the kitchen basement. Laying down by the dying fire and drifting off to sleep.