Chapter 16

The very next day.

Giyuu was asked to meet with, Master Kagaya.

"Ara, Ara!" Shinobu said. "The master wants to see you. You probably shouldn't have done what you did. Since you know the rules."

Giyuu just ignored her and walked to the meeting room where the master awaits.

Once he reached the room and closed the door behind him, Kagaya was sitting on the mat.

"You came. Good." Kagaya said.

Giyuu bowed in respect as he sat down on the mat.

"Tomioka." Kagaya started. "Last night you danced with an unknown boy. You spent the most time with him. But you know the rules and what if I commanded you that you couldn't be with him?"

Giyuu just shook her head.

"I respect you always, Master but I will not. I believe...we need not to look outside our borders, our strength, or guidance... what we need is right before us and we need only, have courage and be kind, to see it." Giyuu replied.

Kagaya smiled.

"Just so... you've become your own. I can never let someone live without love in thier life. For it's all on loyalty and trust, especially loving for your own being and not for anything else." 

Giyuu looked at the Master with a smile as if he were to cry.

"And when I looked at your mysterious boy. I see all of that in him." Kagaya added. "In doing so you must marry for love. From this day forward the rules will be changing of the outside relationships. Find that boy, the one there all talking about, the forgetful one who loses his shoe."

Giyuu couldn't be any more happier.

"Thank you, Master, for understanding." Giyuu whispered, bowing.

"Thank you, Tomioka, Giyuu." Kagaya thanked.

With that. Kagaya dismissed Giyuu.