Slytherin

This is the story of how Luz and Nova met, about two years ago on the first day of 6th grade. I'm assuming that the summer Luz disappeared was before 8th grade since she is 14 at the start of the show (I think). I believe that Luz turned 14 in May or early June before she left (I kinda think of her as a Gemini).

That's pretty much it-

ENJOY!

'Okay, Luz. New school, most of it the same people, but new school. Mamá said to make new friends, and that's what I'm gonna do. Good Witch Azura can befriend anyone, and now I'll try too!'

Luz was walking through the hallways, clutching a couple notebooks & the first Azura book, attempting to find her locker. Her morning homeroom class let the students have a bit of free time for the first day of school, mostly for students to locate their classes and lockers. Most students seemed to be hanging out in the hallways, chatting, texting, playing on their phones, and generally anything besides what they were supposed to be doing.

Our Azura fan, however, was almost to her locker when she turned a corner and crashed into another student who was dashing the opposite way through the hall. They collided and were knocked down, groaning a little.

"Dios mío... I'm sorry for running into you like that." The new girl apologized, adjusting her hat hurriedly.

She had sapphire blue eyes, honey-colored skin, and short fluffy-looking cinnamon brown hair with orange tips. She also wore a hunter green top, a light blue denim jacket, baggy jeans, gray sneakers, and a black & green Slytherin baseball cap.

(It looks like this-)

(Yeah I know the pictures are a little big -at least on my computer it is- but I can't resize it :b )

"No, no, it's fine. I wasn't really paying attention either." Luz smiled a little awkwardly, reaching forward to grab her scattered supplies from her spot on the floor.