Chapter 04: To Begin.

████████████████████

The sun has risen and is now peeking through the folds, the curtain hanging by the window opens by a sling, the birds sang a tune of old. Following the wind where its breeze goes to the unknown. Cale naturally awakens when the butler already came to his side.

Yet his priority, reddish-brown eyes came to the side of his bed. The sleeping little child brings relief to his heart and sighed.

As if it was normal in his every day life; the young man spoke to the preparing butler with his eyes closed and hand caressing the small thin hair whilst being calm: "Ron, have a seamstress to come here. They better be someone who does their job and not question. Also, arrange a carriage for later, I'm going to do a little bit of business."

Ron slowed down his process of arranging the plates on the singular table then responded, "Of course, young master."

Well, at least Ron isn't that pushy. Cale sighs internally, it would've been bad if it were Hans right now. That deputy butler would've been so flimsy with his actions and would tattle to his father about the existence of his 'son'.

If this was going to happen to his current timeline, he could already see so much misunderstandings and miscommunication. Ugh, he'd rather not get involved with that.

But besides that, Cale was planning to go throughout the territory to look for a temporary house and a possible teacher for these whole circumstance going on.

It could've been Ron but the old man is already busy with everything and the fact that he might leave later on.

He has to do it on his own, again. It has been that way with his life going on. After all of his family leaving him behind whether it may be physically or emotionally, he himself is the only one who could provide them both. No one else would help him and his son. Not even his very insistent and overbearing father.

Although, he might have to end up in his mother's room again for advices -- speaking of which, should he just move the portrait when the new house is bought?

Although it might seem creepy to others, his mother would be a good playmate for the little baby.

She was quite childish and playful back then, the best personality for a baby who might end up possibly worse than him.

Not saying that his son would be terrible but he might become a brat who'd snark at everyone, especially when he totally does that to his own father. Or maybe, a money-obsessed brat that doesn't know how to take care of himself.

Cale groans at that possibility as he stares at the little red in his bed, looking like he is having the most greatest dream in existence. Lucky brat. Cale wants to sleep. As much as it was nice to get at least four hours of sleep, which was a new record, his eyes still feels droopy as a moondrop.

Rolling his eyes, Cale moved his caressing hand to gently pat the baby's cheek. "It's time to wake up or Papa will get Ron~"

Another thing that Cale knew of throughout his observation of last night prior to his senses, he noticed that the child would become weary and frightened whenever that old man shows up lest he freezes and grips on his hem.

Admittedly, it was funny and Cale would make sure to keep track of anything so he can use that in a near future where the little red becomes too much.

"Wuu..." the child whines and glares at the culprit who woke him up yet Cale only smiles condescendingly and picked him up.

"I'm sorry, but you need to eat." He says, unapologetically. "We wouldn't want Ron to be angry now, would you?" He teased.

The baby pouts and inched closer to his body and rubbed his face, very adorably. Cale is thankful that he is good at masking his expressions, if he didn't; he was sure he would've lifted up the child and spun him around while cooing - and that is quite out of character of his trashy persona.