Chapter 13: Coincidence.

████████████████████

Rye has come to the conclusion: Choi Han is undoubtedly aware.

Not the type of awareness that you already know you didn't come from this world but more or so on the type of 'this thing seems weird, sus' stuff or something like that.

The teenager has been fiddling with his dull clothes that were given to him, eyes strangely overwhelming as he practically stared at him with those eyes. If his eye colour were anything bright, Rye's sure the iris would be dilated.

Like a curious cat about to pounce and attack, or maybe a dog that doesn't know the word dangerous and wants to suddenly scratch your face.

Okay.

Perhaps those are vicious thoughts, but it felt like it.

Rye shudders, keeping all his thoughts to himself. Such a fellow, papa really needs to throw this guy out once Ron comes! But I need to use him, so I can live peacefully....

Rye's planned consists of many things, there isn't just only one plan (surprisingly). There are three, in which he half-asses, most of the time.

First was the original plan, get ancient powers or perhaps have someone to do it (read: Cale) and it'll be fine except for the fact that there's a literal war but it'd be enough for protection.

Second, he'll just beg and go to another continent-surely, there are other people on the other side of this world?

Third, take Choi Han and his gangster team and make them do all the dirty work.

Now, see, that would've been easy but that would mean he has to try and get the damned crown prince and be respectful to a degree (or maybe not, he is a baby. Who are they to condemn such small things- though there are people who would....). Do you see the troubles he has to go through to have a peaceful life? Damn right.

Unbeknownst to the cute little thang, Choi Han can see the clear disgust the child has for him. It wasn't so subtle. See, the thing is that the little brat has his nose scrunched up with his rust eyes glaring at him with full determination as if he can just blast him off like that.

The kid does look cute, but Choi Han doesn't have much of a common policy to go by and be like everyone else. I mean, come on, half of his fucking years were spent on trying to protect himself and not getting himself killed and going insane.

Most of it didn't... exactly go as planned, you see, he's been having this 'kind of prophetic' visualisation of the things around him. It was also kind of the reason why he'd gotten out of that hell hole.

As he walked through and journeyed this new place, he'd seen flashes but they were haste and almost everything seemed dull and ferociously burnt.

The village he came through was not so different. He was hesitant because it felt as if his emotional heart had a certain relationship with this village, but he had no recollections except of the fact that this was the first time he had seen a civilisation. People. It was exhilarating but damning when he can barely understand them.

He stayed for a few weeks at most, trying to learn as the old lady who took initiative to care of him. He'd been grateful for their care, and he was sure to pay them back for it, but he needed to move. Furthermore, he needed to do something.