girlfriend (p x l)

dedicated to:
my stan twt friends (iykyk)

Due to her demanding job, Pia has worked long hours and hardly eaten. Pia had previously assured Loren that they would return home together and asked her to wait for her, but when Pia arrived at Loren's office, she was gone. Pia is simply looking for Loren's embrace because she is so furious with her work.

"Hoy bruha asan ka?" Pia texted Loren

But Loren didn't respond.

Without knowing where her lover was, Pia was forced to drive home by herself.

"Bruha talaga, nakakainis. Magiging palengkera nanaman ako nito mamaya sa condo."

Pia made numerous calls to Loren, but at least one call went unanswered.

"Humanda ka saakin, bruha ka, sa terrace ka ngayon matutulog wala akong pake kung umulan."

Finally, Pia arrived at the condo where she and Loren lives.

When Pia opened the condo door, she saw balloons in her favorite colors, hanging portraits of her and Loren, fragrant candles, and of course, flowers.

In the doorway, Loren was hiding. When Pia turned around, she was startled to see her beloved carrying a bouquet and wearing a white long sleeve.

"Happy gf's day my favourite and my one and only bruha."

"Nakakainis ka, you left me alone in the office!"

"Kailangan ko mag-prepare eh."

"Thank you, bruha. You really know how to make me happy, pero mukha kang oompa-loompa sa suot mo."

"I hate you, Pilar!"

"Joke lang, let's go and eat na. Sa terrace ka sana matutulog kaso wala eh talo nanaman ako. Haay, you're the way to my heart talaga, Regina."

"Thank you, Pilar, for being my pillar of strength. Kahit palangkera ka 'di ako magsasawang mahalin ka."

"If I were to build a house
I'd have your arms as the walls
Your eyes as the windows
Your smile as the front door
Your heart as the fireplace
And your soul as my light
And in this house
I'd place my faith
Knowing I'd finally
Found a home"

They took a picture together and danced the night away.

A/N: happy salt air day, gays, tinatamad po ako kaya maikli lang

poem from: courtney peppernell's pillow thoughts