georgia (p x l)

for PiLo shippers <3

For Loren, it was another stressful day; this is one of those days when she feels like she has failed at everything. Being overshadowed by others is not something Loren enjoys. She aspired to being atop the pedestal constantly.

While spinning in her swivel chair, Loren relaxed by sipping some tequila. She feels more at ease when she is by herself since she doesn't have to cover up her flaws.

It has been weeks since Loren last spoke to anyone. Pia is one of the people she is pushing away once more.

Loren was gazing aimlessly at the wall when Pia walked in.

"Love, ang sosyal naman ng dinner mo ah tequila pa talaga? 'Di ka pa kumakain ng rice ngayong araw. You know you're acidic."

Loren didn't say anything. Pia gave Loren a back embrace.

"You've been distant recently, not just with me but also with other people. You are really quiet. Ano ba nangyari?"

"Wala, pagod lang siguro. I'm sorry kung 'di ko kayo pinapansin masyado, baka kasi masaktan ko kayo, you know me pag galit kung ano-anong lumalabas sa bunganga ko."

"Do you remember when I was going through the worst time of my life? When I was lost? Who was it that guided me toward self-discovery? It was you, Loren, and it would be unfair if you were to fight your own battles on your own when you have been assisting others in doing so."

"I still remember the question you asked me when I was drunk. You arrived to my condo very fast to look after me. I'd want to ask you that question in return."

"Loren, if I fix you, will you hate me? and would you fuck this and let us fall?"

Tears were trying to escape Loren's eyes as she fixed her gaze on her lover's eye. She got a kiss on the forehead from Pia.

"Love, di ka naman pabigat saakin, and you will never be." Pia said.

"Pahinga ka naman minsan, Loren. It's Sunday you should be resting, halika, tulog muna tayo."

"Ayoko, I'll stay here Pilar."

"Oh sige bahala ka, gusto mo ba kaladkarin kita papunta sa kwarto?"

Pia dragged Loren's swivel chair into their bedroom.

"Matulog ka, bruha, para tumangkad ka naman."

"Shut up, Pilar."

Pilar gave Loren a bear hug as she nestled herself into bed.

"I missed you, bruha." Loren said

"Hay, ang rupok mo talaga saakin, Regina. Love you. Tulog na tayo."

Loren was much-missed by Pia. Her feeling of warmth from Loren. The comfort she experiences when she is with her, as well as her scent.

Home for Pilar is wherever her Regina is.

A/N: tinatamad talaga ako mag post kaso ok

hbd sa paborito kong leo, para sayo 'to.