Introduction

Hello my name is Arlin, and I'm 26 years old, I live in Sweden, I still live with my mother, my sister who's name is Marin she is six years younger than me, and a brother who's name is Jason he is 12 years younger than me.

My dream job was and still is interior design, I am the CEO of my company, which I named 'Custom Design' I also have a pet named tutti.

I am a kind and sweet person but mainly shy but at the same time I'm pretty extroverted. I do have some mental health issues that I'm working on, but you'll know what they are during the story.

I am close with my siblings and mother, but have a hard time connecting or communicating with my step-father. My sister is 20 years old and in college studying on becoming an English teacher, but my brother who is 14 is still in middle school and just like me when I was still in school having a hard time studying.

My mother is a hard working parent her job other than in the house is a manager in a sports brand company. She is kind and caring and regardless of how old we are she loves to spoil us with whatever we want everyday. No matter how much I ask her to retire cause my job is very well paying combined (her and my step-father's paycheck my is triple if not more), but she never gives in.

Marin she is let's just say a cringe person, and very spoiled, but she is a very sweet and smart girl, I would gladly protect her from the evil of this world but at the same time let her see how evil this world is and broken. She used to be the popular girl in her class, she does drive me insane sometimes but hey that's who she is.

Jason is a very sweet boy, who loves to help others in any situation. My sister and I often help him in school work cause of how hard it is, my sister always criticizes him cause she found it easy when she was his age but me I also found it hard when I used to his age. You can say he is a ladies man cause of the way he treats the girls and how hard they fall for his adorable face.

And my step-father I don't have anything to say about him since we never had a relationship before and still we don't.

Now let me tell you the story of how I ended up in the Marvel universe and couldn't find a way back home. I had to live with the fact I will never see my family again, or will I who knows read my story and find out.

Good luck