New Information - chapter 4

I woke up around 6 am, I decided to take a shower before I go the main kitchen of the tower. Realization hit me on what I did last night "oh my god, why the hell did I do that, I can't believe I just walked naked Infront of bucky I gotta apologies to him" I said to myself.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in shorts, an oversized t-shirt and went to the main kitchen. Surprisingly only bucky, Sam and Steve were there. "Morning boys" I smiled at them while they told me good morning.

Tony walked into the room with Bruce "hey Arlin, we were wondering if we could run a few tests on you?, just in case you brought an illness that doesn't exist with us" asked tony, "yeah sure I was wondering when your going ask me that " I replied with a smile "great follow us than" Bruce and Tony started walking Infront of me leading the way to the lab.

(Never had I ever been so thankful we did the tests, wait and see to know why)

*A few tests later*

"Tonight we will tell you what came out," Bruce told me, " till than keep yourself occupied." I nodded and left to look for Nat and Wanda.

"Hey Friday?"

" Yes Arlin?"

"Where are Nat and Wanda?"

"They are in the common room, want me to inform them that your looking for them?"

"Yes please"

"They have been informed"

"Thanks Friday"

(I just realized I barely know the compound I'm so gonna sneak around later)

I made my way into the common room, seeing everyone there but Bruce and Tony. "Hey Arlin, Friday told us you were looking for me and Wanda, What's up?" Said Nat not looking away from the TV, "mind if we go shopping I need clothes. I only have well this." I replied, and with that we left to the mall.

After a couple of minutes I asked, "Holly fuck, you have ABC here?" Wanda looked out the window and replied, "I guess so, but we never go there-", "Nat park the car, we are going to a mall that I have only seen in Lebanon, I'm so glad tony gives credit cards that are connected to his bank account."

Nat parks the car and they all walk inside the mall. "So... We know you have been with us for almost two days, But is there someone you had an eye on, since you watch our universe?" Asked Wanda with a grin.

"Well, I always liked bucky since I first started watching your universe, but I don't ever think he'll like me back, and I don't want my heart to break when he rejects me, so shush." Arlin replied. "Wow didn't think it was bucky you had an eye for." Nat replied with a smirk.

(Let's skip this part shopping wasn't that interesting anyway, oh and ABC is a shopping location in Lebanon it's filled with the most expensive brands of all time, it's known to attract rich people others just go there for either cinema or to just look around)

"Okay now those were some expensive brands in there" Wanda exclaimed, "I know right, growing up I always wanted to go there but I never had enough money to" Arlin said with a sad smile. The girls got in the car and went home.

Nat parked the car, and they went to their rooms with the shopping bags. Arlin putted her stuff on the bed, and decided to see if she had the chance to meet which of the avengers were still alive in this universe.

When she walked into the common room she saw, loki reading a book on the couch, Thor watching a show will eating a pop tart, Steve bucky and Sam talking on the breakfast stools, Wanda and vision cooking and Nat and pepper in the deep conversation.

Before she could take a step she saw blue lights move in lighting speed beside her, oh my god even Pietro is alive, I didn't see that coming, she thought to herself. "Arlin, finally we have some news for you that we found out after some testing," when she turned around she saw tony and Bruce with shocked and confused expressions.

"Is everything okay?" Arlin asked with worry, "no everything is fine, it's just that we found something strange and if it's okay to do more tests?" Asked Bruce, "uhm, yeah sure."

After they took more blood to do the test I went to my floor, I entered the bathroom and had a cold shower, I threw on a black and blue sports bra and marching leggings and I went to the gym.  I should really start going to the gym back at home too, never have I thought I was gonna do this at all, but eh I'm bored and this is how I should spent the next few hours.

(In my defense, back at home I never thought I needed to 'work out' since I didn't wanna know how much a gym membership cost and I don't wanna know, but since the Avengers have a private free gym I thought I give it a try)

When I walked in the gym no one was there, but when I looked at the far corner I saw bucky, why do I always run into him I ain't complaining but come on doesn't anyone else live in this tower, I thought to myself while I made my way to the trade-mile. Before I could even do shit I heard from Friday that tony and Bruce needed me. "Fucking hell, really?" I mumbled to myself, and I heard bucky chuckle which meant he heard me, "couldn't keep your and your super soldier super hearing to yourself could ya?" I teasingly asked bucky, "sorry doll I tried to."

When I reached to the living room tony and Bruce were already there, strange I thought I had to meet them in the lab but when I saw the look on their face, I started to worry " W-what's wrong?" I asked them.

"We found something in your blood stream, it's different from a human." Tony replied, "what do you mean different from a human?" I asked, "like a god or alien I don't understand!?" Suddenly I felt pain in my back, dropping to my knees I letting out a scream, from my back I felt something coming out of it, before I could look up I passed out.

I woke up in my room, I looked around seeing Nat and Wanda are sitting at the foot of my bed, I touched my sides and I felt soft feathers, I looked to the sides and I saw angle wings "OH MY LORD!!!" I screamed, "hey hey it's okay it's fine" Wanda tried to reassure me, "NO ITS NOT OKAY I HAVE WINGS LIKE AN ANGLE AND IM A NORMAL HUMAN HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!" I replied yelling.

*After an hour*

"Okay so your telling me I'm an angle, but how is that possible I have been a human all my life this like this don't exist in my universe." I replied pointing to my back (so turns out I have angle DNA in my system which is very weird since I'm literally from a universe where this type of bullshit doesn't exist UGH)

"Honestly we don't know how that works we called doctor strange and asked him about it, he said he has to do some research to know." Bruce replied. "Hmm, okay I wanna try something hang on." I replied getting up and going to the elevator, I pressed the button to the roof and it started moving.

When I reached to the top, I went to the edge, I looked behind me and saw my wings were wide open, I stepped back a bit and I jumped.