lost control - chapter 9

Arline pov

After a few hours of talking with Lucifer about... Everything, we ended up going in different directions, while I was walking to my room, deep in thought how did watching marvel made me end up here?

Rounding the corner I bumped into someone making me fall, but before I could even hit the group I felt something cold wrape around me, looking up I saw my face was a few cm away from Bucky's, his blue eyes were filled with worry, when I realized what happened I saw my arms holding onto his shoulders, looking back to bucky I saw that his eyes no longer held worry but lust.

Clearing my throat, I stood up and took a few steps back, "sorry" I said fixing my shirt that lifted up a bit, "I was zoned out."

"It's fine, I wasn't paying attention myself." Bucky said, "I got to go Steve is waiting for me." He said and left before I could answer, not thinking much of it, I went to the roof for some alone time with my thoughts.

Sitting on the roof alone while the wind howled, it blew my hair out of my face. The thoughts in my head were going 5 miles per hour.

What were my parents doing?

How were they holding up?

Any of my friends even notice I was gone?

I was so deep in thought, I didn't realize the storm I was causing.

Lucifer pov

I was walking around the compound to see which part could handle my sister's power the best, I heard a storm coming which is wierd since the storm wasn't a 'human kind' of storm. Looking out the window I saw clouds darker than they should be.

The clouds seemed so familiar, my eyes widened with realization, that it was Arline's storm. I knew because she caused Noah's flood back in BC, running to find bucky, knowing if she saw him, this storm will stop. I ran to the meeting room, and saw him talking with Steve and Sam.

"Barnes to the roof right now!" I said and didn't give him a chance to respond. I was bolting up the stairs, not even looking behind me, knowing bucky was already following me.

When we reached to the roof, I saw that her powers were more powerful than when she was a kid.

A white glow surrounded her, white lightning coming out of her, her eyes white making it look like she is blind.

"What the fuck is happening?" Bucky said from behind me.

"You better find a way to fix this or Noah's flood part 2 will happen!" I said leaving bucky alone with the problem.

*Bucky pov*

His a shitty brother I thought to myself, sighing I turned back to Arline.

Did I cause this? I thought to myself. I decided to take a step of faith. Which ever way it goes I hope it helps her powers to calm down

"ARLINE!!" I shouted as hard as I could, worried she might not hear me but her head tilted towards me.

"Bucky?" I heard her voice in my head, I'm gonna have to get used to this I thought to myself.

"Arline, try to breath and find a way to calm down, because by the looks of the clouds this ain't gonna be a normal snow day!" I said trying to tease her, she looked around her, finally realizing what had happened because of her... Out burst?

When she slowly started to calm down, she started to descend, when she was a few feet close to the ground, I went to carry her inside, I carried her bridle style inside while she hid her face in my neck.

I really didn't think this through I thought to myself, "you really didn't" I heard Arline say, "what?" I replied walking into the elevator to take her to her room.

"I said you definitely didn't think this through" Arline said removing her head from my neck, she had a beautiful teasing smile, she really does have the prettiest smile I thought to myself smiling "buck, you do realize your thoughts are loud right now, right?" Arline said cringing, I froze lost for worlds.

*Arline pov*

Bucky didn't say anything for the rest of the way. "bucky?" I said worried, but he didn't reply for the rest of the way.

Even when we reached my bedroom, he was silent, when he laid me in my bed he was gonna walk away but I didn't give him a chance to, I grabbed his hand firmly and pulled him towards me making him stumble back.

He looked at me shocked, but I paid no mind to it since my anger has slowly reached its peak, "okay listen here Mr Barnes, if you think I'm some fragile girl than you are so fucking wrong! Since the day I arrived all I have been reserving is news that I thought was impossible, but yet here I am living it, here I am learning things that in many religions is impossible, I mean come on the devil having a sister younger than him! And let's not forget him being nice to man kind, that is nearly impossible, and what I was taught growing up, that man has something up his sleeve!"

As I rambled on about everything that has happened, bucky kissed me to shut me up. When he pulled away I covered my mouth and tried not to meet his eyes.

(My first fuckin kiss!!!)

"Arline? Are you okay?" Bucky asked sounding worried but I didn't hear it I was so focused on the way his lips felt, soft and sweet. "Arline!!!" Bucky said a little louder cutting of my thoughts before it went too lose.

"Hm? Yeah, everything is fine." I responded a little nervously, "could u- could you stay with me tonight?" I asked getting a little more nervous (this is nothing like I planned my day or night to go!) Bucky chuckled removing his shirt and pants and getting in bed next to me, and pulling me under the covers.

"Night doll." Bucky said pulling me closer to his chest, I started to drift of to the dream land, "night bucky."