The Competition and The Prize

The competition is on between all of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR three sons to give their late grandfather his first male-line grandchild, and Lord Charles Andrew JR was not a finicky man in the aspect that way as he didn't care what the gender of his first-great-grandchild was and with the first great-grandchild, one of his grandsons would inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard has been married to Lady Charlotte Victoria Stanhope since June of 2251 and Lord Patrick William Howard to Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford since June of 2258 and not one child had been produce in so many years of marriage and by 2270, Lord Charles Andrew Howard had been married for nearly 20 years and Lord Patrick William Howard nearly 11 years, and not one child had been born between the time Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II had been married.

Lord David William Beck is the grandnephew of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR through his youngest brother, Lord Edwin William Howard and his niece, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard and he was the senior medical officer on Star-Base 12 in 2270 and he could find no medical reason why neither of his first cousins once removed and their wives hadn't conceived a child.

Lord David William tells his granduncle, " They are both fertile and their wives. It could be that their time is off."

"Lord Patrick and Lady Patricia have time on their hands, but Lady Victoria is getting up there in age and she will be considered a high risk pregnancy.' Lord David William explains, "The child could be born with Down Syndrome and there is no telling how mild or extreme it will be."

"I have examined both Lady Victoria and Lady Paulina and I have not found any wrong with them." Lord David explains.

"I have tested your son's semen and they are both fertile and capable of having healthy children." Lord David tells his granduncle.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his grand-nephew and he thanks him.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is another matter and all hope rests on Lord Andrew Charles to marry and come for his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, but he is stubborn and he refuses to marry a woman that he doesn't love as he has seen the two disastrous marriages of his brothers.

The great prize is that the first grandson that gives his grandfather his first lawfully begotten great-grandchild will inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and Lord Andrew Charles is a very ambitious young man, but his bride hasn't arrived on Star Base 12, but he will know her when she does.

Lord Andrew Charles is 20 years old in 2270, and so is his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory who is six months older than Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he is already one of the senior peers on Star-Base 12 as he had just inherited the Dukedom of Bedford Territory when his father predeceased his grandfather and his grandfather dies 6 months later and Lord Richard William Carey is the rightful heir to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

Both Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey are looking for their bride and neither want to marry the daughter of an aristocrat. They want new blood in their family.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is married to a minor aristocrat's daughter and Lord Patrick William Howard III is married to the daughter of the Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 as his two daughters, Lady Patricia Charlene is married to the Earl of Warrick, and his youngest daughter is married to the son of The Duke of Buckingham. Territory on Star Base 10, and both have children between them but they are not male-line great-grandchildren as Lord David William Beck wasn't either but he was from the female line granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard through his youngest son, Lord Edwin William Howard.

Lord Frederick William II family has been excluded from inheriting the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as has Lady Sophia Charlotte family but they will inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory and that leaves only the descendants of Lord Frederick's youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who married Lady Elizabeth Percy in 2213, and their son, Lord Phillip Howard was born in 2215 and a daughter, Lady Andrea Elizabeth Howard in 2220, and Lord Phillip son was born in 2230 and he marries in 2248 and they have a son, Lord Thomas William Howard in January of 2250.

Lord Thomas William Howard is Lord Andrew Charles Howard 2nd cousin and Lord Richard William Carey 2nd once removed,

Lord Thomas William Howard isn't married either and he isn't even looking for a wife as he is Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey are good friends and neither are fond of their cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard's only ally is his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II who is the son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard younger brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior who was also born in 2250.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Howard II doesn't marry until Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior has been excluded from inheriting the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory like his grand-uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II.