chapter 4

smut scene, avoid reading if it makes you uncomfortable.

-Sonic POV-

What is going on with me today? I know I loved him but it was no way for me to act this way. That kiss I did earlier... I want to do more. The face he makes, I want to see more. Why can't I control myself? His scent... A strawberry whip scent, it's so sweet. I watched him force himself to run out of the room, I went after him ignoring my little brother repeatedly saying it isn't his fault.

"Shadow don't leave" I charged up from behind him when he was at the door as curled my arms and legs around his neck and waist, making both of us collapse to the ground.

"G-get off of me!" I flipped Shadow over seeing his muzzle grow pink, his scent going stronger. This smell isn't an Alpha than I remember, but neither is his scent stronger than an Omega. Beta? No, they don't give their scents this way either.

Whatever he is, I don't care. I want to hold him close to me, make him mine already, "Shads.... Don't be scared, you know I'm just taking care of you..." I whimpered out of my own pain of him leaving the house, what if Eggman catches him again? I won't even forgive myself.

"You call this taking care of me-?!" I interrupted him with another kiss, but more passionate. That would hopefully cover up his excuses.

His moans were humming like music into my ears, he's enjoying this even if he doesn't act like it. I got off of him but holding him into my arms and still kissing him until I grew exhausted I broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva. I was panting, but I wanted more of him.

"Please... Don't leave my sight again..." I was beginning to be clingy on him, his scent is so intoxicating that it's driving me crazy.

"You idiot...." He was gazing at a different direction away from my eyes. Something about him had changed, he's not fighting anymore. I gently smiled as I sniffed into his shoulder, nuzzling onto. I could feel Shadow getting intense by my nuzzles, he's blushing like crazy. I love it. His scent is over me.

I looked around seeing Tails room is closed, his room is soundproof because of his machines. My tail was wagging as I buried my face into Shadows fur, dying in his scent.

Shadow's breathing was beginning to shake as his grips  tightened on my arms tight. I winced, "Are you.... in heat?" I looked in his eyes for answers, he was trembling in my arms and burning up with sharp amber eyes.

Quickly I carried him into my room and placed him in my bed. I didn't think he could go in heat. His scent is so powerful, I need to help him, I need to help my love.

I rush to my cupboard to get a lube bottle. You have no idea how hard it was for me to get things started already with him, but I have to slow down. He probably doesn't want it once he snaps out of it. I'll use a condom too then.

"Sonic..." Shadow groaned out my name which made me feel myself exposing. Please, call me one more time, "It hurts... Why does this hurt?"

I turn around seeing him buckling his hips up, arching his back having to feel so uncomfortable. His face was a blushing mess and so was his quills, "shit..." I can't stop admiring him. Immediately I drop the stuff and jumped into bed, giving him a sloppy kiss.

Our moans were humming rhythmically while I grind my knee against his crotch. Shadows eyes were wide open as we were melting into the kiss, tongue dancing together.

We continued making out until we got tired of it. Our eyes are met with lust, his eyes were begging for me to continue as he was rubbing his crotch against my knee, "chaos... Why does this feel so good~?" He was heavily panting, pulling me close for another kiss, to add that, it was a French kiss. Since when did he know how to do that? He's so good~.

I was gripping on him tightly by the shoulders to forcefully pull him back, I needed a breather. After a bit I started licking his neck, sucking it afterwards then slowly going down from his fur to his exposed member. It was twitching everytime I stroke it, "fuck..." He muffled into his hand, knowing this was his first time I started jerking him off. He gasped, quickly grabbing my hand that was playing with him, "d-don't do th-that~"

"Its your first time, lay down and I'll make sure I'll get this heat off of you ok?" I spoke reassuringly and Shadow hesitantly does as he told. He's so submissive~ and I thought I was the sub one here.

I was patting the bed looking for the lube. Wait, I forgot I dropped the stuff on the floor. Guess I'll do without them, "I need you to suck my fingers for a bit, can you do that?"

Shadow was silent but nodded. I took off my glove and let my hand out, there Shadow was doing as he was told, making my fingers nice and wet. I only needed two fingers wet, but chaos he looks so good doing this, "ok stop" again he listened, my tail was wagging with excitement, "Now, turn around. This won't hurt" straight away he was moved into a doggy style with his ass towards me and his tail raised in the air wagging. He's excited too.

I start fingering him with one finger, waited for him to adjust before adding another finger right after a few thrust, "holy fuck~!" He moans while raising his ass higher than he could, making him take my two fingers whole. I begin with the scissor motion to widen the inside before going deeper then curling my finger inside, hitting his prostate, "Sonic~! R-right there-" I was smirking at how such a good boy he is, he needs a reward.

I removed my fingers and he falls flat on the bed, "w-why did you a-stop?"

"Because I have something better~" I lean forward till I was leaning on his back, one hand holding Shadow up a little back to a doggy style and carefully stuck my cock into him. He let out a gasping moan as I waited for him to adjust before fully going in.

Shadows face was laying against the sheet and moving his hips against me, notifying me to continue. I took half of my member out before slamming it back into him, then repeating the process while picking up the pace. Each thrust I did his moans were climaxing higher. I licked his neck as I started humping into him. His moans were so beautiful, I want to be the only one to hear them.

"Aaa-haaah~! Ngh~~ mmmthh" Shadow was beginning to hurry his face into the sheets as I rammed into him. I growled deeply as I sat up and pound him harder, and pulling his quills to force his head off the sheet, "fuuuck~! Oh fuck~ ngh Sonic why does this feel good~?! Chaos... Right there!"

I chuckled at how innocent Shadow is. I want him to beg for me and call me daddy, I stopped with my member deep inside, "call me Daddy and I'll make sure you'll have a blast~" I pured as I teased him by rubbing his waist.

I could hear his soft whimpers, "f-fuck me hard Daddy! Fuck me already!" His begs were another level, I have never pictured him this way but I love it.

I went back to pounding his right ass, "yes-yes! Faster Daddy!" I went fast than I could ever do.

My stomach felt a knot forming, "i-im going to cum Shads~" I said as I buckled into him.

"C-cum? Guh~!" He questioned before I let a full load into him. We were both panting as I flop on top of him and letting go of his quills. Quickly I rolled over with my member still inside of him and slowly took it out. He let out a groan as he looked deeply into my eyes, slowly falling tired. I giggled and rest my hand on his cheek and kisses his forehead lovingly.

His face is so beautiful, he was dripping saliva. Cute. I wiped his mouth with my thumb before kissing him passionately, him returning my kiss.

"I-i never.... Expect this to be... Astonishing" Shadow spoke softly before burying his face to my chest.

I was hugging him tightly in my grasp, "Shadow.... I loved you for so long.... Ever since we first met. Will you accept me?" I was nuzzling into his neck and waited for a response, only to hear a quiet snore.

"Aaaw... You fell asleep" I cooed as I cuddled into him comfortably before falling asleep with him. My love, I hope you don't reject me once you wake up.... I love you so much....