chapter 5

-Orbot POV-

Great, my dear Big brother has escaped. If I were to be honest i'm glad he did, though Eggman didn't like the news from what I had to offer.

"YOU LET HIM ESCAPE!? I gave you one simple job for you two and you blew it. He must have past stage 5 already! How am I suppose to conquer the world now? Oh I'm going to scrap you both and fast you to the chompers!" The doctor was fuming. But I'm just a machine, his tantrums and insults mean nothing to me. I just want to get things over with and head off to my duties.

"We're sorry boss, he was soooo fast! He went ZOOOOM!" Cubot demonstrated what happened in a childish way. I visibly rolled my lenses while handing a cup of latte to the doctor.

"We can always track him doctor, but it will take time to navigate since his chaos energy is somewhat unstable" I spoke as my microchip mind I thought of excuses to protect my brothers freedom.

Eggman hummed to my response, "Ill get my bots to scout the island. Whatever it takes so I can change the code on those microbes"

I nodded to that understatement before moving off to the kitchen after taking his number one villian mug. Cubot was standing beside me scared metalless, "We're going to be scrap metal!" He was panicking, goodness sakes can he be smart for once?

I gave the idiot a cubic slap to get him to pay attention, "Cubot hes not going to! As long we don't get him to find big brother then we will be fine"

"But if we don't find him we'll get scrapped!"

"Ah, but I have a friend we can stay with. Don't worry he can be the new boss!"

"New boss? I like that! Would he let me out cheese into my hard drive?"

"Don't think so"

"Aaw...."

"Ssh, keep it down and let's go. Eggman would be too busy to know we are gone"

"We need a disguise!"

"No we don't need a disguise-"

"Ill be John Wick and you'll be Jack Kimble!"

"Those two are not in the same timeline-"

"Who cares let's go already!"

Both of us had left the lab and off to a friend of mine. I'm sure he would be fine with us around, we've done it before and we will do it again! Maybe I can assist him this time, his inventions are way unique than Eggman.
___________________

-Tails POV-

I looked at the time and it was 7pm, Sonic should be having dinner right about now.

Shadows scent died down, I think I can leave the room now. Turning the doorknob from my room and walked out and made dinner.

I know Shadow is still here because of his scent still very close by, Uke scents are strong but not strong enough to be permanent, so it should have been gone by now if he wasn't here.

I feel bad for him, Not to mention what happened in Sonics room. Yes, I know what happened. I'm not THAT young and innocent Sonic always sees me as. Honest to the chaos emeralds it was his fault for introducing me to it... Maybe a bit of my research. OK he did show me how it works, but that was 2 years ago and I'm 15 now. Honest I didn't do anything, it scares me in some ways.

I heard footsteps upstairs as I quickly set up the table with plates and forks, today's dinner is rockmelon spice on the side with mozzarella pasta as the main dish.

"Tails! Sorry I didn't get to help you cook" Sonic came zooming in and carried two filled plates, "I'm heading upstairs to eat"

I huffed at my big brother as I was rolling my eyes, "let me guess, too much?"