Chapter 0

It was a noisy day in Class 1-A, as winter break was right around the corner and everyone was excited. Aizawa came in the classroom with the most tired expression.

"Listen up." Aizawa says with a serious tone.

Everyone stiffens up and has his undivided attention.

"So, our class is going to be doing a training camp right after winter break."

Everyone looks at each other and starts whispering.

"Wait! What if it snows and stuff? Isn't that not safe?" Mina asks. Everyone nodded in agreement to what she said.

"Thats entirely the point. We're going to see if you're able to train within those circumstances. It's not just a normal training camp either. Its a team bonding one too."

Bakugou, who was slouching in hit chair, finally sits up and says, "Hah?"

"Each one of you will be paired up with someone random. You'll have to sleep in the same room, train together, eat together, etcétera. If we can prove you and your partner have bonded you pass."

This is bullshit! Bakugou thinks as he crosses his arms.

Why the hell does he need a partner? What is this bonding crap for? He doesn't need a partner to become the number one hero.

He slouches in his chair again.

"Anyways, your pairing will be announced now."

Bakugou prayed he wasn't gonna get with someone irritable. Even though everyone is to him. Especially Deku. Kirishima would be someone Bakugou would want to pair up with the most. He's the most bearable. And, even if he doesn't want to admit it, thats his best friend.

He zoned out until he heard his name.

"And Lastly, Bakugou and Todoroki."

"WHAT?" Bakugou slams his hands on his desk and stands up.

"Fuckin Half n' Half??" Bakugou turns his head around to look at Todoroki.

Todoroki looks blankly back at Bakugou. Bakugou hates that blank face. Its like he doesn't have a thought in the world.

"Tch." Bakugou turns back around and sits abruptly back in his seat.

Todoroki tilts his head in confusion. He didn't mind having Bakugou as his partner.

"You also cannot change your partner. This is all apart of the training camp." Aizawa finally says, as he goes to sleep in his sleeping bag.

Everyone goes to talk about their partners and what-not. Bakugou on the other hand, is annoyed as ever.

He didn't really hate Todoroki per se. He just hated his annoying blank face, the annoying way he talks, the way he thinks they're friends, and the annoying way that he sticks to Deku like glue. Whats so good about that damn nerd anyways?

Bakugou grits his teeth and decides to bring out his notebook to study. He may be a jerk, but he ain't one of the top students for nothing.

It was later that day and Bakugou woke up feeling super parched. He got up from his bed to go to the kitchen to get a drink or something. He noticed the light on in the lounge, so he decided to peak over the couch. It was Todoroki. Just the guy he wanted to see.

"For fucks sake." Bakugou says under his breath. He puts his hands in his pockets and makes his way to the kitchen. Todoroki looks up and sees him.

"Ah- Bakugou." Bakugou turns around and scowls at him.

Bakugou continues his way to the kitchen and pours a glass of water. As he turns around, he's met with Todoroki, who's facial expression looks hurt.

"Why can't we just be friends?" Todoroki asks. "We've been through a lot together. What more does it take to be your friend?" Todorokis hands are clenched and his eyebrows are furrowed.

Bakugous face looks stunned. He's never seen this side of Todoroki. He actually looks like he's feeling something and not having that emotionless face. Bakugou almost feels bad.

"Why d'ya even wanna be my friend?" Bakugou asks, putting his glass down and crossing his arms.

"I-" Todoroki contemplates. Does he even know why he wants to be Bakugous friend? "I dont know."

Bakugou looks like he wants to detonate him.

"So you're tellin me, you dont even know why?" He rolls his eyes and start to walk away.

"Wait." Todoroki grabs Bakugous hand. Bakugou instantly take his hand out of his grasp, as if something burned his hand.

"If you don't wrap this up im gonna blow your head off." It looks like a vain is popping out of his head. Todorokis seriously irritating him.

"If we dont get along, we're definitely not going to pass the training camp."

Bakugou almost forgot they were partners for a second. Bakugou didn't wanna admit it but, Todoroki was right.

"Tch." He starts to walk away and Todoroki frowns.

"I guess I'll tolerate you.."

Bakugou walks back to his dorm and a smile grows on Todorokis face.