Chapter 7

A week has passed since the training camp and Todoroki and Bakugou hadn't spoken not once. And on top of that Bakugou has this shitty cold that doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Its like the whole training camp wasn't a thing and it was back to normal. He didn't want normal though. Sure, he doesn't need a partner when he's the number one hero, but if that partner was Todoroki he wouldn't mind.

Right now he was helping his idiots study because for some reason they can't study by themselves. He had a pile of tissues on his dresser because of his runny nose. This cold is really starting to piss him off.

"Mina I literally just fucking taught you how to do it and you forgot already?" Bakugou pinched his nose bridge. He wanted them all to leave at this point. He already had a headache this was just making it worse. Kirishima glanced at Bakugou and frowned.

"Guys, Isn't it getting kinda late? We should head out."

"Awww but I still don't understand!!" Mina pouted.

"Samee!!" Denki crossed his arms.

"Come on guys were leaving." Kirishima dragged Sero, Mina, and Denki out of Bakugous room and waved bye.

Bakugou let out the biggest sigh. He thanked Kirishima in his head and flopped on his bed. He stared at his ceiling for awhile. Mind completely blank, and soon he fell asleep.

Morning came and Bakugou was unable to get up. His body felt weak and he felt like he had a fever. Great.

It was the first class of the day and Bakugou was nowhere to he found.

"Wheres Bakugou??" Mina asked Kirishima.

"Yeah, he would never miss class." Denki added.

"I don't know.. He did have a cold. Maybe he's really sick today." Kirishima frowned and cupped his chin.

Todoroki had overheard their conversation. Bakugous sick? Is he okay? Todorokis thoughts were filled with how Bakugou was doing. He hadn't seem him in a week. Ever since the camp he's been feeling super guilty and promised himself to not be near Bakugou again. But, Bakugou was ill. Maybe he needed someone to care for him. After class he could sneak to the dorms to see how Bakugou was doing. Todoroki nodded in agreement with his thoughts and started to do his school work.

After class was over Todoroki made his way to the dorms. He hoped Bakugou was alright. Maybe he could convince Bakugou to also go to recovery girl. Wait.

I haven't spoken to Bakugou in a week. I also like Bakugou. And we had a fight. How am I supposed to face him? Is he still mad at me? Duh, Shoto.

Todoroki stopped at Bakugous door. He was nervous. Sweaty palms and everything. He was about to knock on the door until someone from around the corner peaked out.

"Looks like we had the same idea." Kirishima says leaning on the wall.

Todoroki was startled out of his own thoughts. "Oh. Hello Kirishima. I was just going to-"

"-Check up on Bakugou. Go ahead." Kirishima smiles.

Todoroki shakes his head. "Maybe you should go in. I don't even think he'd want to see me."

Kirishima frowns. "You're wrong." Todoroki tilts his head. What does he mean?

"I know Bakugou is a hot head, jumps to conclusions, and is extremely difficult, but don't give up on him!" Kirishimas face gets red. Hopefully he didn't say the wrong things.