Chapter 6

It was finally the last day at the camp and Bakugou had been acting weird. He would yell things like "IM NOT ACTING WEIRD YOU ARE" And other deflective things like that. Was it because Todoroki teased him about being friends with him? He had said sorry. Bakugou was super jumpy and it made Todoroki nervous. Besides that, today the class decided to have this party as a celebration for successfully getting through the camp. It was hard, but fun at the same time.

"Bakugou, aren't you going to get ready for the party. Its getting late." Bakugou jumped and looked frantic, whats up with him today?

"N-No you can go without me. I don't wanna go to their shitty party anyways." Todoroki shrugged and started getting ready. He went to the bathroom to put on some casual clothes. He went out and saw Bakugou sitting reading a book.

"You know, it'd be cool if you came along." Todoroki walked over to him closing the book. Bakugous face flushed and he jolted. He huffed and finally sat up on the bed. "Fine whatever." He got up and went to the bathroom. Todoroki smiled. Finally he agreed to come.

Time had passed and Bakugou was taking a while in the bathroom, so Todoroki decided to see whats up.

"Hey Bakugou, you're taking a while." Todoroki opened the door and saw Bakugou applying his eyeliner. Bakugou looked to the side and saw Todoroki. He widened his eyes, smudging his eyeliner. Embarrassment spread all over his face.

"GET. OUT." Bakugou slammed the door. Todoroki just blinked twice. What just happened? Why was he angry again?

On the other side of the door, Bakugou was sitting against the door. That was so embarrassing! He thought. It's not like he thinks putting makeup in general is embarrassing. It's just embarrassing that Todoroki, the guy he likes, caught him doing it. Todoroki knocked on the door.

"Bakugou, can you come out now?" Bakugou grumbled. He didn't want to see Todoroki, or rather, he didn't want Todoroki to see him. Todoroki opened the door and Bakugou looked up at him. Does this fucker not know how to wait? He's so persistent. Maybe that's what I like about him.

"You're annoying." Bakugou said glaring at him.

"Only because you're so stubborn." Todoroki spat back.

"If you didn't open the door my-" Bakugou paused and waved his hands over his eyes. "THIS wouldn't be fucked up."

"I can help you fix it."

Bakugou raised his eyebrow. "What do you know about eyeliner?"

"My sister and I used to play in our mothers makeup." Todoroki handed out his hand. "Let me help."

Bakugou didn't say anything. He took his hand and avoided eye contact. When did Todoroki get so, I don't know, charming? Bakugou cringed internally. Since when did he start thinking so, cheesy...

Bakugou followed Todoroki to the bed and and he sit down criss-cross-applesauce. Todoroki sat the same way in front of him and Bakugou handed him the eyeliner.

"You better not fuck it up Fuck-Face."

Todoroki looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows. Really Bakugou?

"I mean- shit sorry."

Todoroki started to apply the eyeliner. "I thought you were done calling me names."

"I was. Just a habit." Bakugou said, pouting again. Todoroki was still applying the eyeliner, but was also examining Bakugous face. His eyes that were as red as flames. His lips. Todoroki glances to his lips. They looked so soft. How would it feel if-