Chapter 2

Bakugou came back to his room and the training starts in an hour. Todoroki is already getting his hero suit on.

"Hey." Todoroki says.

Bakugou just looks at him and goes to take a shower. Todoroki didn't mind the lack of response, as Bakugou looking his way was enough of a response.

He got out the shower and put his hero suit on. He finally put his mask on and smiled in the mirror. He looked too damn good.

Bakugou finally left the bathroom and Todoroki is fully dressed.

"You ready to kick ass?!" Bakugou asks as he puts his other gadgets on.

"Of course."

Bakugou smirks and opens their door.

The training is definitely going to be interesting.

Bakugou and Todoroki were walking side by side to the training grounds and Todoroki was reading the areas map. Soon they caught up to Kirishima and Deku. Todoroki went ahead and greeted Deku.

"Hello Midoriya."

"Oh, hey Todoroki!" Deku smiled brightly and Todoroki smiled gently back.

Bakugou on the other hand rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Why does he always make that dumb happy face when he's with shitty Deku?

Kirishima looked back and greeted Bakugou.

"Hey dude! How was your first night?"

Bakugous annoyed mood went down.

"Okay."

Kirishima smiles. "Great!"

The four walked together and Bakugou was just ranting about the room.

"-And then when we walked in, there was only one fucking bed." Bakugou finished and Kirishima and Deku looked at Todoroki with a sympathetic look on their face. Bakugou probably put him through hell, was what they thought. They then realized they made it to the outdoor training area and it was just as huge as they imagined.

After awhile the whole class showed up and then Aizawa came with a guest.

"Alright, today we'll be doing an outdoor training session. We have Ms. Stick n Stone here and she'll be using her quirk for todays challenge."

Everyone looked at each other. They had never heard of this hero before. They were intrigued with what her quirk was.

"Hi I'm Ms. Stick n Stone! My name doesn't really have anything to do with my quirk, I just thought it sounded cool HAHA!"

The class started laughing too. She sort of reminded them of Ms. Joke.

"My quirk allows me to make a sticky substance that only I can get rid of! So even if you try to break out of it, it wont work!"

Iida raises his hand, "So what does your quirk have to do with todays challenge?"

"Good question! You and your partner will have to hold hands and I will put my slime over your hands. That way, you'll have to learn to fight while holding hands!"

Murmurs started to fill the crowd of Class 1-A.

What type of bullshit training is this? Me? Holding Icy Hots hands? You have to be shittin me. Bakugou thought as he glanced at Todorokis hands. He already cringes at the thought of holding it. Todoroki looks at Bakugou and Bakugou instantly looks away. Todoroki tilts his head.