Chapter 9

Its been weeks since Todoroki and Bakugou had been dating and it had been bittersweet. Holding hands when no ones around, studying together, and even a kiss from time to time (even though Bakugou is still a bit flustered by that).

Anyways, Todorokis usually the one doing this for Bakugou, so Bakugou wanted to do something for him. The problem is, he doesn't know what to do. He's never been on a date, let alone ASK SOMEONE. He wanted to ask kirishima or even denki, but he wasn't ready for the questioning and teasing. Though, Kirishima might understand why he hasn't told him yet.

Bakugou went to grab Kirishima away from the class as it had just ended. Todoroki was hanging with Deku and Glasses, so he was busy.

"Whats up bro?"

Bakugou gulps and starts clenching his fists. He told Kirishima he liked Todoroki. So why was this harder?

"Me and Todoroki-"

"Are dating?" Kirishima finishes his sentence and gives him a smile.

"How- How did you know?"

Bakugou gives Bakugou a bro hug. "Dude! You've been so much happier lately"

Bakugou blushed. He wasnt THAT much happier. Kirishimas exaggerating.

Kirishima backs up and says, "Im glad you finally told me. It was so weird seeing you hide it!" Kirishima started to laugh. (Kirishima patted himself on the back, he did sort of help them get together.)

Bakugou punched Kirishima in the arm playfully.

"Anyways, I sorta need your help." Bakugou said crossing his arms.

"I wanna take Todoroki out somewhere but I don't know what to do."

Kirishima hummed in response and starts to think. "Hmmm I don't really know. I feel like he'd like anything you plan."

"Yeah, but I want it to be good." Bakugou said, sort of embarrassed.

"Well what does he like?"

"He likes cold soba, soba, and more fucking soba. That's all he fucking raves about."

"Why not go roam the city and eat at a soba place thats there? That way you have plenty of stuff to do before you sit down and eat."

Bakugou nodded. "That does sound good." He smiles gently. "Thank you, Kirishima."

Kirishima smiled. "Since when did you get so polite? Todorokis making you go soft!!" A boisterous laugh came out of Kirishimas mouth. Bakugou got angry and stomped off, though he hid a smile as he turned his back. Maybe he was getting soft. Who cares? He's happier now. Happy with Todoroki.

Bakugou went back to the class and Todoroki was still with Deku. Bakugou didn't mind them together as much, he's gotten used to them being close at this point. Todoroki glanced over to Bakugou and smiled. Bakugou moved his face away from his direction with his ears red. Todoroki still makes him flustered, which he finds that side of Bakugou cute.

After school ended and everyone was at their dorms, Bakugou was in his room looking for the best soba places in the city and he read all the reviews and made sure they were 5 star rated. After he found a place he decided he'd take Todoroki out in the city and eat at night. Romantic right? Bakugou thought this was the best date idea in the world. He's the best fucking boyfriend!

It was the next day and it was Thursday and Bakugou wanted to take him out on the weekend when they had no classes. It was simple, take Todoroki out in the city, roam around for a while, and when it gets late they'll eat at a soba place. The hard part was asking Todoroki. Todoroki wouldn't just say no to Bakugou, but he was overthinking a lot about what his answer would be.