Chapter 5

Theres only 2 days left in the training camp and it's honestly been good for Todoroki. Bakugou is now his friend and everything's all good! Except, Todoroki has this really weird feeling. Ever since Bakugou wrapped his scarf around him, he feels a flutter in his chest around Bakugou. Is he sick? Todoroki did feel like he was coming down with something. No. Maybe he's overreacting.

There were no more training for the rest of the 2 days, so everyone could just chill. Bakugou still went on his daily runs, Todoroki of course tagged along. Though today, they didn't run. Just walked as little snow flakes fell down the sky. It was pretty cold today and Bakugou was very obviously cold. His hands were red and shivering. Todoroki glanced down to his hand. The first day him and Bakugou got there, they had to hold hands. It wasnt THAT bad hold his hand, he thought. Wait what? His entire face got red. Why was he thinking such thoughts? He felt so flustered. He still felt the desire to hold Bakugous hand though. So, he did. As he held it he heated it up a little bit, so Bakugous hand could get warmer.

Bakugou looks at Todoroki instantly and his face gets even redder than Todorokis. 

"Your hand seemed cold I thought I could help. Sense last time you put your scarf on me." He didn't have to tell Bakugou the other reason, which was because he wanted to hold his hands.

"Oh." Bakugou says as he whips his face the other direction. His ears being red too. Todoroki intertwined their fingers and that makes Bakugous body jolt. Todoroki was embarrassed, but part of him didn't care.

Later on Todoroki left the room for a moment leaving Bakugou. Which in Bakugous case, was a good thing. That hand holding thing TOTALLY freaked Bakugou out. What freaked him out even more was the fact that he didn't mind it. He was going to tell Kirishima because the others would probably joke about it for eternity.

"Hey Bakugou! Whats up"

"Kirishima I need your fucking help." Bakugou whisper screams.

"Huh? Whats up dude?"

Bakugou pauses for a moment. What would Kirishima think about this? Would he judge Bakugou? Would this make Bakugou look weak?

"Nevermind." Bakugou hangs up the phone and lays flat on the bed. Whys Todoroki actin so weird? Why am I acting weird?? Bakugou grabs his face as he replays the hand holding in his head.

"Im back." Todoroki says.

Bakugou sits up almost immediately and tries to make up an excuse to leave.

"I gotta um- I gotta go to Denkis room."

"Ok?" Todoroki shrugged and went to the bed to sit.

Bakugou gently closed the door behind him and started frantically getting his phone out of his pocket to text Kirishima.

Bakugou| WHAT ROOM ARE YOU IN???

Shitty Hair| Why?

Bakugou| JUST TELL ME DAMMIT

Shitty Hair| Okay chill! Its room 103.

Bakugou| AND MAKE SURE DEKU ISNT THERE

Shitty Hair| 👌🏼

Bakugou dashed towards his room number and once he got there was pounding on his door.

"Bakugou for the last time why are you acting so antsy-" Bakugou pushes Kirishima in the room and closes the door behind him.

"No ones here right?!!!!" Bakugou looks around frantically. Kirishima nods, knowing Bakugou won't listen to him.

Bakugou had been pacing back and forth.

"Okay, so it all started because I finally agreed to be Half n Halfs fucking friend."

"Wait what?"

"LET ME FINISH!"

"Anyways, I think I've gone soft on him. I uh, gave him my scarf ONLY because I thought he was cold." Bakugous face reddened. "Then I don't know we've been actually acting like fucking friends. But today, HE ACTED FUCKING WEIRD. He..he.." Bakugous blush ran to his ears. "HE HELD MY HAND! And the worse part is I didn't fucking mind it." Bakugou finally stops pacing back and forth too sit on the ground.

Kirishima couldn't say anything. He was so shocked that Bakugou even opened up to him.

"Bakugou, by any chance, and don't blow me up over this, like Todoroki?" As if Bakugou couldn't get any redder. He instantly got up.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT OF COURSE NOT!"

"Its-Its just you say you didn't mind the hand holding and you even say you've got "soft" on him"

"I mean, I guess I did say that." Bakugou calms down a little and sit next to Kirishima.

"What do I do?"

This was probably the most vulnerable Kirishima has seen him. He's happy Bakugou is confiding in him.

"Honestly, if you do like him, I think you have a pretty good shot with him! I mean, he literally held your hand."

Bakugou just stayed quiet and nodded. He got up and started to head out.

"Thanks. I guess."

Kirishima smiles and closes the door. Well that was a little intense.

Did Bakugou just open up to Kirishima? And about the fact that he maybe likes Todoroki? This isn't just Bakugou warming up to Todoroki. This is way above warming up now. God what even happened. How did this even happen. Bakugou wasn't dumb enough to even consider these new feelings to be platonic. This was all going too fast. He didn't want to be near Todoroki right now. He'd probably act a fool and make it worse.

Bakugou made it to their room number, but still couldn't go in. Instead, he sat against the wall, covering his face with his hands. How was he going to handle this. Oh my god and especially with the fact theres only 1 BED. He got up and faced the door.

"Its time to face reality." He was so frustrated that he felt like he had to do something. He couldn't just sit and contemplate all night. Just chill Bakugou. You're only staying here for 1 more night. As soon as its over you can avoid Todoroki and these feelings will die down.

He opens the door and finds Todoroki asleep. As usual , he's in a weird sleeping position. Bakugou couldn't help but laugh to himself. Now. How are we gonna situate this sleeping situation. He cant sleep in the same bed as Todoroki now. It'd be too weird. He looks at the closet that had a spare blanket in it. That'll do then.

"Looks like I'm sleepin on the floor." Bakugou whispers to himself. Its ironic how he's sleeping on the floor when he demanded Todoroki to on the first day.

Bakugou closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. Except, he kept having dreams of Todoroki looking down on him for these new feelings. Not just him, but Deku, Kirishima, and the others. It was definitely a rough night. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Except, It wasn't.