Inside Scoop!

"Its a perfect idea! It'd be such a special thing to watch, everyone would love it! You HAVE to do it!

Aira Shiratora had an idea, it came to him like.. a good metaphor that he couldn't remember at the moment. And the blonde was currently trying to get this idea into the head of a certain Redhead, Hiiro Amagi.

"You still haven't told me what a 'Vlog' even is, Aira"

"Its just like, taking a video of parts of your day! With all the people you see and everything" the blonde explained.

Said blonde had once tried to do this himself. But there weren't any idols in Airas class, so there wasn't much of a point to it most of the time. But Hiiros class had both of 2Wink AND three quarters of Ra*bits!

"But what is so special about my day that I should video it?" The redhead asked, still not really seeing the point of this activity

"Hiro, you're an IDOL! People PAY TO SEE YOU" Aira half-shouted in frustration. Why was it so hard for Hiiro to understand that he's practically famous!?

"Well, I'll give it a try then!" Hiiro told the oher enthusiastically, not phased by Airas frustration, which admittedly kind of frustrated the other more.

"Good, you can use one of my special cameras, I don't mind. Oh! I'll advertise your vlog on my fanpage too! That way it'll get tons of more views" Aira went on about the importance Hiiros vlog would carry.

The blonde seemed to forget Hiiro wasn't the best with a camera.

●••●••●••●••Later that day••●••●••●••●

With a set up camera in his hand, Hiiro Amagi hit record and started talking as he made his way to classroom 2-B. Aira advised him to talk a lot when nothing was happening so he tried doing just that

"So everyone can see what I'm seeing now, right? Ah, I don't think any of my classmates inside right now so it will just be me for a while" the redhead spoke as he entered his classroom

He was, in fact, not the first to arrive.

Upon stepping into the classroom, the redhead was greeted to one of the Twins balancing on a desk with one foot, while reading a comic book.

Quite the sight, especially one to get on camera

("How do you tell them apart again.. Aira said it was their hairpin colors, This one is pink so it is Hinata!") Hiiro out together in his head. Aira had been adamant on him knowing the difference between the two

"Good Morning Hinata!" Hiiro called out, walking towards the other while still catching what was happening on video. He watched as Hinata managed to keep balance perfectly while lowering his comic book down and turned a bit to face Hiiro, greeting the redhead with a "Sup Hiiro"

"What are you doing?" The redhead asked, confused as to why his classmate was standing on a desk with 1 foot

"Reading some comics, nothing much" the other replied, having already gone back to his comic book and not facing Hiiro anymore

"But why on the desk? And with one foot?" Hiiro asked once again, wanting an answer. Was this a commonplace thing he wasn't aware of?

"Its a typical 2wink practice, we do a Lotta acrobatics so I gotta make sure I'm good alll~ the time" Hinata answered "I've been going for a while now though, so I'll get down"

And with that, the orange haired boy jumped off of the desk, managed a flip before landing on the ground perfectly. The entire act being caught on Hiiros camera