Chapter Two

It felt like they've been on the road for hours but they haven't, The car was quiet and everyone was doing their own thing. A guy named Scott who looks oddly familiar to Lorna but she wondered where he came from because he wasn't even at the meeting up stairs. Lorna just couldn't believe she had said yes. To be honest, Lorna isn't a very anxious person but when it comes to new stuff then yes she turns into a turtle hiding in a shell. Peter can tell that Lorna is nervous because her leg is viciously going up and down.

He put his arm over her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. He never shows his affection like that so she thought it was pretty weird but tried to enjoy his affection as much as possible till it was gone. Hank was the one driving while Charles was in the passenger seat. Erik and Scott were in the second row then Peter and I were in the third row.

Time has passed and suddenly They have arrived at the Xaviers school for gifted youngsters and holy Moly it's HUGE. it's a big mansion castle with a bunch of kids outside. They look happy?? Do these people actually help or do they brainwash these kids? Lorna thought to herself but she was amazed at the same time.
"We have made it to our destination." Hank said as he looked back smiling at everyone. Everyone got out of the car without saying a word and went separate ways. Peter and Charles stayed with Lorna. Peter was helping to get the bags out of the car; he helped carry almost 6 bags up the stairs as Lorna only carried two.

Charles was a respectful older man, he explained everything to Lorna in a tone that wouldn't scare her, even though he was in a wheelchair, he is grateful for a lot of things. "You will start class tomorrow but first you have to visit Hank so he can run some health studies on you." Charles gave her the key to her room and told her where it was. She gave a quick thank you and started to run up the stairs, but Peter beat her to it. Lorna unlocked the door and walked into the room and was amazed.

It looked so old. There was a fireplace, brick walls, a big bed, a small desk and a lot of space for her things but it also looked like she was in boarding school.

Peter stepped into the room and set all of the bags on the bed. "Peter came up and embraced her in a hug. "don't leave my side" she quietly said to him as she hugged him tighter. "why would I, you're my little sis." he pulled away and walked towards the door. "be careful at night around here, nothing bad, just don't hang or end up with the wrong crowd." he finished his sentence then closed his door. What did he mean by that? Well that was a weird way to end it off. "How are you going to leave without explaining?" Lorna groaned and flopped on the bed.

Lorna then went into a spiral of her own thoughts about what test is hank gonna take on her, I don't know the vibes seem weird. kinda nervous on what he is gonna do to her, like is he gonna find out that she is a freak or is he gonna professionally diagnose her with some hard core medical shit to the point where she is going to get kicked out. "What is going on?" Lorna ran her hands through her head then just stared at the ceiling. just thinking of the worst possible outcomes.

The other thing on Lorna's  mind was Scott. Why does Scott look so familiar...she just can't place it. Even the way he talks makes it seem like she knows somebody in his family. I wonder what his last name is. While she was in a deep train of thoughts she heard a faint knocking on the door. "come. in." she said while looking at the door. The door opened slowly but surely enough it was Hank.

"Hello my name is Hank and we met earlier, but the professor sent me to come get you to check your health and what's affecting you, just things like that." he smiled at me with a blue clipboard in his hand as he then fixed his glasses with his free hand. "oh ya lets go." she nervously said as she hopped from my bed and walked out the door. Hank closed the door behind her. "So where is this secret lair?" Lorna asked to calm herself down.

"in the basement with the other brainwashed kids." The elevator dinged to notify them that it was open. She just looked at him with wide eyes as he dragged her into the elevator with him. "you better be messing with me right now.'' Hank starts to laugh. "of course I am we kept those kids upstairs."

"oh you are such a jerk."  She playfully pushed Hank's arm. The elevator dinged again. Hank put his hand in-between the doors so they wouldn't shut. She got out of the elevator while saying thanks. woah like woahhhh. The basement was so futuristic and just white down here. "How much money does this school have?" Lorna asked going the wrong way as Hank chased me to turn me around. They entered a big door with codes on them, Lorna was in awe. "Please sit on the bed." Hank patted down at the big doctor bed thingy. "Let's start off easy, what is your name and your superhero type of name?" "Well my name is Lorna Dane and my name would be..... Oh I don't actually know."

A couple of hours have passed as Lorna was in the hallway, trying to find peter. Everyone kept looking at her like she was a freak, she understood that they didn't know who she was but like damn, look somewhere else she thought. Hank said everything is alright with her but she felt like he was sugar coating something. He also said if she ever needed a friend then she'd know where to find him. He is a really sweet guy.
She was walking up the stairs until I saw Scott. "Hey Scott." He made eye contact with her as he stayed put. She ran downstairs to try to catch up to him. "Hey Lorna, what's up?" "oh nothing i just had a question." "Shoot" Scott started to walk forward so she started to follow him. He was heading towards the basement. "What's your last name?" "So you chased me to ask my last name." he laughed as he pressed the elevator button. "Yes I did."Lorna faked a smile at him. "Pretty odd but It's summers." That's when I knew. "I'm sorry, like Alex Summers?" The elevator door had dinged but Scott didn't want to go in anymore. He pulled her into a random room and closed the door behind him roughly. It looked like they were in someone's bedroom. "How do you know him?" he sternly asked. "Damn calm down." she said with a look of shock.

"I'm sorry but how do you know him." he was studying her face trying to put two and two together. "Oh no, you are not gonna question me after what you're brother did to me." She looked at him. "What are you talking about." his hand frantically moved while his voice cracked. "Dont act stupid, where is he." "I seriously dont know what you are talking about." "7/11, cherry slurpee and you were Luke Skywalker."At that moment right there It all hit him at once. She was even shocked. Luke Skywalker was a very distant memory from when she first met Scott.

"You're her." he pointed at Lorna and started to touch my face. "Yes, I am her." she slapped his hand away from her face. "You're a mutant??" "Yes or else I wouldn't be here Scott, nice detective skills." "Oh, I'm sorry." Scott turned away from her; heading towards the door. "Sorry for what, please don't leave me hanging, Where is Alex." she got a hold of his hand, slowly pulling him away from the door. "He's dead, Lorna." He looked back at her one more time before heading out the door. she didn't know what to do, she just fell to her knees. All the bad things she has said about him and thought, weren't even true. Alex Summers has been dead this whole time. she didn't realize that she was crying or even yelling cause Scott came back into the room and started hugging me from behind, comforting Lorna.