Chapter Nine

Lorna was thrown on a grass field right next to the highway. She was rolling down the hill at a fast speed until she figured out what was going on and tried to stop herself. "Owww what the fuck." She holds her shoulder then starts to walk back up the hill. To her surprise there were two men on top of the hill waiting for her.

One looked like a bird and the other one had a metal arm. "What are you looking at , ass hats." "Well I didn't know I was going to be called an ass hat on the first day back." the bird chimes in. "Well who are you, asshats and where's peter." "We should be asking you who you are and who is peter." "Why are you dressed as a bird and a cyborg?" Lorna just rolled her eyes and started to walk away. "cause we can." The bird turns toward the guy with the metal arm. "She's annoying." The bird tries to throw a punch but Lorna quickly dodges it. "What was that for?" Lorna kicks the bird. "Oww." the bird and her started to go at.

The guy with the metal arm was just standing there watching them. Lorna finally takes down the bird, she sees Metal arm coming towards her, looking pissed. she lifts up her hand so her powers can twist his arm. She gives him a little smirk before He falls to his knees so she stops. She walks up to the metal arm and grabs his keys to the motorcycle. Lorna was never a violent person unless she needed to be but mostly always, she was the nicest most respectful person. " Your girlfriend must be lucky."

Lorna laughs as she walks towards the motorcycle. Lorna turns on the motorcycle and looks back one more time realizing that they are getting up. She quickly drives herself to the closest diner going off the highway.

The metal arm and the bird have a tracker on literally everything so they know where she is at but she doesnt know there was a tracker. "Ha you got your ass beat by a girl." Metal guy says and the bird just looks at him with a glare. "Don't act like you didnt too, lets just go.'' They both hopped into their car and started going towards the diner."You let her take my motorcycle." Metal arm asked the bird sarcastically. "Ya blame the black guy." "that's not what I meant, god." the metal arm was frustrated and just into the car.

Lorna finally parked the motorcycle and pocketed the keys. She entered the diner and was greeted with a warm welcome by an old lady. "You can sit wherever you like, we will get to you soon." Lorna thanks her but the only seat that was open was a booth in front of a group of guys. She sat down and forgot that she was wearing her X-men suit.

"Oh great, i cant breath." she whispered to herself while looking at the menu.
Lorna had a feeling that the bird and metal arm dude were coming to find her. She saw a thing that seemed to be a tracker on the motorcycle cause it was flashing a very dim light, but she brushed it off as nothing.

"What can i get for you sweetie." "can i just get a plate of fries and a strawberry milkshake please. "Sure thing coming up." Lorna smiles at her but it quickly fades away as one of the boys behind her starts to catcall her. "Hey pretty lady, don't Chu want some company." He laughs and high fives his friends.Lorna turns her head "Certainly not from you." then turns back around. "Come on little baby, we have plenty of room." "ya plenty of room from that penis you dont have." Lorna's food came. "Watch your drink." The guy said and turned around. "You think that's fucking funny." she got up from her seat, she ate two more fries before she started to punch him repeatedly.

She felt a cold metal arm on her arm as she was being pulled away. "Say that shit again." she glares at him then thinks this is the perfect moment to ask this douchebag for something. "Give me 20 dollars.'' The guy quickly pulls out his wallet and hands her twenty dollars. "Now get the fuck out."