Chapter Four

Lorna entered Hanks medical room and walks up behind him as he was writing on his clipboard. "hank why did you put me in there, I don't know how to use my powers or what to do." Lorna tugged on his lab coat as she sat down on the medical bed. "Charles said to test you before going any further." Hank looked at her with an apologetic expression. "but what the fuck, i almost died." "ya but you didn't leave it at that." Hank looker at his clipped board as he was trying to find his pen. "it's in your shirt." Lorna pulled it out of his lab coat pocket then handed it to him.

Hank gave Lorna a small thanks then started writing "what are u doing." Lorna asks as he sees him writing. "i'm trying to make the simulation better." "BETTER?? what better do you need,you have gaints, bombs, cars getting thrown everywhere, fires like come on now." Lorna plants her face against the hard pillow on the medical bed. Hanks just laughs as she is having a crisis about the easiest simulation. Hank isn't going to tell Lorna that there are levels or else he would never hear the end of it.

"but you did good, you used your powers for good, you saved scott life's in a way." Hank tried to make the situation better but just got a thumbs up from her.  They both hear a faint knock on the door, Hank was confused cause no one should be at the basement besides Lorna and a class. "Come in." Hank went towards the door as Lorna sat up straight again to see who it was. "So what's going on here?" it was Peter's voice as the doors opened.

"it's not what you think, i almost died and hank told me i can relax here.'' Peter came towards her and grabbed her wrist. "Come on now play time is over." Lorna just shrugged and followed his lead. "bye hanky." She laughs as she and Peter walk out the door together. Lorna didn't wanna cause a scene or a tantrum so she just let it happen but Peter had this over protective brother face on. "So you and scott huh or is your and hanky." Peter put his hands up with air quotes. Lorna with a confused look on her face. "I haven't even been here for a day, what are you talking about?"

"Are you guys like flirting or what?" "no we are not you sicko, i found out something and it's been bugging me, i haven't seen you all day." Lorna sighs as she magically appeared at the front doors of the school. To be honest she hasn't tried looking for Peter but she needs the subject to change. "you gotta stop doing that." Lorna laughs as she didn't realize that Peter used his powers to get away from walking. "well lorna spit it out." "okay so remember how I dated Alex." that's when peter let out a groan. "ya what about him." "Well, funny story, he died." Lorna starts to hysterically laugh. "What are you talking about?" Peter is kinda slow when it comes to putting two and two together.

"Scott Summers' brother was Alex Summers, the guy I dated, but not anymore cause he is dead." Lorna trailed the sentence off as she was laughing. "No way." Peter embraced her in a hug and that's when she broke down, she just wanted her best friend, her brother to be there and he was. Lorna kept the tears flowing as Peter comforted her. "shhhh, it's okay now you know the truth." "But I talked bad about him without knowing the truth, I shitted on his name cause I thought he actually left and now i will never see him again to even say I'm sorry." Lorna pulls away from Peter.

Peter had a reassuring look on his face but didn't know exactly what to say. "What was his superhero name?" "havok." Peter replied quietly. "Seriously?? That's such a name." Lorna stopped crying as she chuckled a bit at Alex's name. "You should hear the other names." "oh ya what's yours." "you're gonna make fun of it i know you are." Lorna pulled her pinkie out. "Pinky promise i won't." Peter interlocked his pinkie with hers. "Okay fine, it's Quicksilver." "not too shabby ." she gave him a thumbs up. "But what's silver?" "Seriously Lorna, my hair."

"Oh ya i didnt even notice it, it suits you though." she gave him another thumbs up. "Oh you're an asshat." Peter playfully pushed Lorna's head and Lorna did the same back then Peter slapped Lorna and Lorna started to slap Peter, they were having a slapping war outside the door. "Oww you shit head." Lorna kept slapping. "How dare you touch the face.'' They laughed as they kept slapping each other harder and harder. "Ow you freak." Peter called Lorna as the professor was behind them. "What have we said about that word here Peter.'' Lorna and Peter both separated quickly. "Im sorry sir." They both got up so fast that the professor just rolled away. "Ha Loser." Lorna whispered to Peter as she got the last hit and slapped him lightly.

"Oh Lorna by the way, hank has figured out your powers, you have magnetic powers exactly like Erics, maybe ecen stronger but you should probably go talk to him to get some advice here and there." The professor just smiled and went back inside. Lorna was filled with excitement and happiness, she finally has someone that she can bond over with, see what type of shared experiences they have but then she looked at Peter and he didn't seem happy at all. His expression changed as soon as he heard the name erik. his fist was balled up but that didn't stop him from opening his mouth.

"you are not allowed to see him." Peter put his hands on her shoulders and shook Lorna lightly . "why not." Lorna was confused on how she can't talk to erik, all she wanted to know or understand is the way her powers work. ''he is a scumbag."
"put peter come on, he can help me with what i've been struggling with for the past 2 years, you even heard Charles he said that Erik and I have the same exact powers, maybe i'm more powerful than him, we will never know if u don't let me talk to him." "i'm sorry Lorna but it's a N-O.'' Peter spelled out no for her and stormed off inside. Lorna was deeply confused but she wanted to respect her brother's wishes.