Chapter 6 - First time, time traveling pt1

"What do you know? You spent decades shagging a mannequin," Five did what now?!

"Don't talk about Dolores like that, Lila!!"

———

"Okay, relax." Advised Lila while checking the cable and all. Y/n had witness some what of a agreement between the two, and the mention of a past lover. Her conclusion was that Lila was a nice person, just a little crazy... or a lot crazy and Five was just done with her.

"I can't. Your breath is terrible." Sighed Five looking at the briefcase worried. Y/n didn't know if she should follow them or not, frankly she was beyond trilled at the idea of time traveling, but she didn't know if she could hold her power even after a trip back in the days.

"Garlic is for winners. Enough foreplay!" She screamed making the last adjustment, her hand finding one of Five's hand and the other on the briefcase, the guy mirrored her and sighed.

"This is so stupid."

"Power up, shit-head." The two started to fuel the case with their energy, electricity sparkling around, Y/n had seconds to decided if she was going with them or not, she was meant to find Marcus, not time travel and all, but this felt like something bigger then just a missing Marcus, at the end of the day the Umbrellas did mention that there were people disappearing. Were this two trying to find a solution? She could help eventually, the Umbrellas had the bigger picture figured out opposite to Y/n's family that only had in mind to destroy the vary people that kinda were trying to find a solution to something.

"Let me in!" Screamed Lila, a ball of energy forming around them, it was bigger then the one Five had created before.

"I can't. It's too much." Was it only Y/n that thought about it in a somewhat not saint way? She shook her head, she had to keep her mind on track.

"Don't bitch out on me now!"

"I hate you so much."

"Then get this right, or it's you and me in the Stone Age forever!" Y/n was unconsciously holding her breath looking at the two struggling together, it did sound inappropriate but she was still fascinated buy what she didn't fully understand. The two started wiggling back and forth so Y/n walked forward, she had made up hare mind, her hand laying delicately on top of the two hands holding the briefcase, they zapped all together.

Y/n had the weirdest and ugliest sensation, she felt like being turned outside out and back inside in for the shortest second, she traveled with the other two and landed in the couldest place she had ever been in. The wind was strong, the snow was hella cold under her feet, she immediately put on her shoes and checked her hand. Was she still invisible? She sighed softly and smiled at not being able to see her hand, her power was still holding up, slowly the sick feeling of time travel was gone and she could still feel her body surrounded by her ability. The two people she traveled with where in front of her.

"Oh, brilliant idea, Lila. Welcome to the Ice Age." Complained Five, trust inexistent. Y/n eyes widened, were they really lost in time? Fuck she shouldn't have followed then. But Lila didn't quiver at Five's harsh tone, she turned around spotting the commission.

"Shut up and just look." Lila laughed and started running while five turned around and witnessed the building half collapsed on itself.

"The commission. Shit." He said following Lila in a power walk, while reaching the place he looked at his hand, he had that same feeling of the hallway before getting changed. Something had touched his hand second before they zapped away and he wasn't sure Lila had felt it too. Was he really getting insane? No, Five Hargreeves was not insane, he had gone through the apocalypse and two endings of the world, he was not insane!