Chapter 22 - I literally just remembered pt2

(A/N: Trigger warning!!! Images and Mentions of BLOOD. You've been warned)

"Just take it out already." She whined. "We have to get to the lobby and check on the others!" Her and trying to pull the thing out of her shoulder but it was too difficult from her position. Sloane complied unsure, she used her power to extract the knife in the same way it had entered and blood started flowing out. Y/n was groaning at the sensation feeling like she was getting stabbed again but hell did she feel better when the blade was out.

Five face scrunched like he could feel her pain flowing in his body and pressed on the shoulder making the girl under him shutter at the pain.

"Sh shhh, it's alright, the more I press the better." He said like she didn't know basic first aid. "Why did you even do that, stupid?" He sighed looking at her face that had shedded tears of pain slowly sliding down the side under her temples without permission.

"He was going to hit Sloane."

"But he hit you instead." He grunted out looking at her shoulder, the blood was soaking the cloth he was using to press.

"Kinda was the whole point." Her chuckles made her winch at the pain they brought. His eyes traveling back to her face at the sound of hurt, eyes worried.

"You are going to bleed to death." He was trying to make her act seriously, what was it with her and all this sarcasm and puns?

"At least is a cool way to die." She said, she was not scared to die, she was ready to be dead from the moment the Kugel-shit exploded inside the academy.

"Can you take this seriously right now?" He asked, one bloodied hand caressing her cheek much like she had done the night they had kissed and she relaxed finally understanding that all that jazz was only her adrenaline trying to keep her sane.

"Fuck." She shivered now that the shock was leaving her body, the pain replacing it. "Sorry." she grunted eyes shutting at Five tapping on her wound to change the cloth, Sloane assisting him with the clean pillow covers.

Five just inhaled from his mouth needing more air in his body now that he had done all that sport. Y/n smiled at hearing the usual purr sound he emitted while doing that.

"I love when you make that sound, maybe Dolores would think that is weird that I do." She smiled and Five did too, tilting his head to the side not believing what she had just done, now the memory of what they told each other and the vivid feeling of their lips together swimming in his head.

Eventually they managed to wrap her shoulder tightly and she was able to stand up, she felt like she was walking on a boat in the middle of the sea, her right leg hurting like shit but still being able to hold her up.

"Maybe I can blink us into the lobby." He suggested, one arm holding her by the waist while she had one around his neck and the other around Ben's. Sloane had wrapped her sliced shoulder tightly in a cloth and Y/n argued that she was not going to accept her injured sister caring her around.

"Is risky." She argued, head swaying softly to the side, the lose of blood making her feel sleepy.

"Is fast." He replied noticing her head tilting slowly, he left her arm for a second to hold her head up and encourage her to stay awake. "Don't fall asleep." He said, 'we have stuff to talk about' he wanted to add, but it wasn't the best time to do that.

"Is stupid." She mumbled looking at him before he let go of her head. Now she was trying hard to hold her head steady but gosh was it becoming difficult by the second. "Stairs" They were down in the lobby in second, Y/n's body bridal stile into Ben's arms that was the less injured out of all of them.

"Klaus." Smiled slightly Five seeing his brother alive, his other siblings looking at him.

"You look like hell." Commented Viktor letting go of Klaus now that he was sure that his brother was alive.

"Why don't you try killing a guardian." Commented Five tired, really tired, a cloth in his hand, he was cleaning his hands from Y/n's blood.

"We just did." He said looking at them. "Whoa, Y/n? Are you ok? What happened?" He asked spotting Y/n on Ben's arms trying to keep her eyes open and shoulder covered in blood.

"We fought a guardian too." Replied Ben and Five pointed at her shoulder.

"Straight into her shoulder, thankfully it didn't hit a bone." Said Five, Now Ben helped her to stay on her feet again, she somehow managed but still she decided to lean on people.

"Klaus I thought you were dead." Mumbled Sloane amazed.

"Yes, yes, I'm alive and amazing, despite dad's attempts to bash my brains in. But tearful reunions later. What you guys need to know right now is that: dad killed Luther and he locked me out of the tunnel, and he rang that stupid bell." He pointed at the bell at the reception.

The group started arguing with Reginald now that Klaus revealed the truth, Five was holding Y/n beside him when she whispered in his ear.

"There's a star on the floor." Because she was having a hard time holding her head up Y/n looked at the floor all the way to there, making sure to put one feet after the other, that's when she noticed one star. Five looked at her, ears cancelling every other sound but her, and then on the floor, where she was looking, he spotted it and his gaze met with Y/n's, she had struggled to lift her head but needed to know if he had seen it too.

One of his hands, the one that wasn't holding her around the waist, flew up and pulled her face on his, a fast kiss was shared, just a touch of the lips.

"You are a genius!" He said the second they detached, he quickly helped her to the floor and ran up the stairs to look at the stars, as soon as realization hit him hell broke loose.

"Hey, I found the sigil! It's on the—" Y/n could only watch them, it was difficult for her to even hold herself in a sitting position. She spectated helpless, Five's arm being cut of and him bleeding out like she was, the others fighting the last guardian, Klaus getting cut open on the stomach. She almost forced herself to move when her sister was struggling with holding this last guardian back, exhaustion draining her power but thankfully Klaus was still able to help Luther take a physical form.

Now the guardian was k.o for a short second.

"All this years I stayed loyal to you. You wasted my life on the moon, and for what? To use me on this stupid mission?" He asked with Sloane finally in his arms again, anger finally sipping after what Reginald had done to him.

"You did have a purpose. I left you to Gard the most precious think in the universe." Defended Reginald, almost pain reflected in his face.

"And what was it?" Asked Luther not able to believe a single word of the man he once was proud to call Dad.

"You'll soon understand. You all will."

Luther started disappearing while caressing Sloane face, the woman in the bring of tears at seeing his husband again.

"I will love you forever. Okay?" He said, Sloane finally sobbing, she nodded. Luther disappeared when Klaus died, his power leaving with his soul. Klaus was back up in seconds and so was the guardian, Five announced again that the sigil were on the floor and with confusion the super powered people started taking their place, when Five rushed down the stairs he had only Y/n in mind even if his arm was bleeding out.

"Number Five, quickly!" Said Reginald fishing him out of his thoughts, Five looked up at Allison that was not moving, just staring at the star on the floor, he looked back at Y/n, the urge to just ignore his father and reach for her instead of the sigil, but his sister didn't seem to be thinking about positioning herself instead of him, so on a last reach he blinked on the last star.

Y/n again could just watch.