Chapter 15 - After party pt1

It felt great to, for once in their 30 years or more of life, feel like they could let go of their control, feel like if they did, nothing bad would happen. They all danced in pairs, changing partner once in a while, some went also solo letting the music slide on their body like they were dancing under the shower.

"Come on in. Sit right down. Mr lonely. You are too late..." Five was now singing after his slurry awful speech that no one minded, blotto drunk, like he had announced he would be, and on the dance floor there were Lila and Diego sitting on the floor completely. Beside them Sloane and Luther were dancing lovingly. Y/n was sitting on top of a table, her feet free of any pair of shoes that she was wearing. Her legs crossed, the slit on her gown showing half her shin. She was looking at Five, she was not nearly as drunk as he was but a giggle was persistent on her lungs, would you never laugh at such a sentimental Five singing such a representative song?

"Sing this for Dolores." Had suggested the woman when the guy wanted do karaoke again, and he actually did what she asked of him. Oh boy what was happening.

They eventually got even more wasted, ending up outside to chill and look at the magnificence that was the end of the world. Diego and Lila were already sitting there looking all soft and vulnerable, and Viktor was there too, one glass of something in his hand. Y/n and Five set one beside the other, the first was sitting on a small wall of rocks all composed for the little drunk she was and the second one was kinda of sprawled on a chair in front of her, he did not disrupt her view at all, her sit being taller then the chair. A bottle in Five's hand.

Luther and Sloane joined the little chill after party, exchanged a few words with Viktor until the group started chanting no-no-no. Klaus was approaching them with Ben in his arms.

"Klaus, why are you bringing Ben here?" Whined Five kinda stuttery by the alcohol.

"You brought Y/n." He argued in Ben's defense. "Hear me out before—"

"Hear him out." Reinforced Ben before Klaus continued

"The brother that you all knew as Ben, is gone. And not— I don't mean our Ben, the nice Ben. I mean this Ben. The asshole, he's gone now.. announced Klaus, Ben repeating the word 'gone' emphasizing it with a slit on the throat.

"Klaus what are you talking about?" Asked Luther not buying a crumble of what Klaus was saying.

"And the man that stands in front of you is new new Ben, and he's one of us, and he's a member of the team. And he's part of the family" Slurred Klaus, Ben helping him again at the end of the sentence bursting in laughter, they were all kinda of drunk at this point weren't they?

"And as a welcome gift, I suggest we throw him off the roof." Said Five smiling. Y/n stole his bottle of whatever it was that he was drinking, actually taking his attention away like when you steal a baby bottle from a baby. She hid it behind her back and made a no no sign, the kid whining to get his bottle back.

"Yeah. I'll help." Agreed Diego, he looked at his brother that now was facing Number 8 trying to steal his bottle back. Finally Luther accepted his presence and the two set on the floor in front of everyone.

"Here, you go, old baby." Y/n chuckled giving the bottle back to Five. Everyone stared at the sky, how could a apocalypse look so beautiful? Five suddenly decided to get up, had the hardest time doing so, he tripped, almost fell, burped out like he was about to throw up alerting everyone. A choir of concerned 'whoas' resonating in his ears.

"I think I'm gonna hurl." He said, his stomach gargled loudly, his family laughing at the sentence and happy that he hadn't thrown up all over the place. "Actually, uh, I think I'm hungry. See ya, guys. I'm gonna hit the buffet.