Chapter 13 - Family matters

So Reginald wasn't dead he had appeared with Klaus, which was already odd enough, and for some reason he wasn't his usual loopy self, he looked like he could march a mile, the old Reginald blossoming again. Y/n wasn't sure if this was a good sign or a bad one, she didn't have to because her two siblings and the Umbrellas didn't really want anything to do with him, so much that Luther even uninvited him from his wedding after Sloane had given to the old man a little jar of rice.

"You really think doing nothing is the bast plan?" Asked Y/n while walking down the stair beside Five to go to the lobby and drink something up. Five sighed, hand going through his hair he felt undecided really.

"My self told me to not save the world, you were there, you heard him." He said as they reached the bar, she took two glasses while he took the bottle.

"Ok, but it really comes down to one question: Do you trust yourself?" She asked while looking at him pouring the dark liquid in her glass and then in his. He halted a second before closing the bottle, looking at her like she had given him quite the puzzle to solve. He then set the bottle down.

"That spoke louder than anything." She said referring to the silent he offered her, she got a grip of her drink, while he did so too, they held it a little bit high as a cheering.

"It comes down to logic, not if I trust myself or not." He said before they downed the liquid at the same time, Y/n chuckled as soon as she put her glass down, Five eyebrow shot up at her behavior.

"Is it? Because I know I would trust myself if had to listen to me. And it really feels like you wouldn't." She looked at her empty glass, her body bent a little to try and see a something at the bottom of it. Five shook his head, taking his gaze away from her.

"How would you know anything about me?" He asked, the two looking at each other at the same time, one looking down the other looking up from the glass.

"I don't need to know the story of your life, Five. I can just tell by looking at you, you think you are so hard to read, but you are written in the nicest graphic. Alright, maybe you are a little bit more difficult to understand, and maybe that's why people don't read you. But you show yourself through your emotions quite easily." She said surprising the guy a little. "But also, after I discovered that you are like 60-years-old instead of the 13 that your body is showing, a world opened in front of me and finally i understood why for a teen you have like trice the stress, twice the impatience but still a little bit of class." She finished. Her hand going past him to gat a hold of the bottle he had set aside and she poured another glass for the both of them.

"You think I have class?" Five lips slightly curved up after saying that and Y/n laughed.

"All the things that I said and you only caught that?" She asked her eyes on her glass tilting the bottle up to not make the magic liquid spill, she closed it with a flick and looked at Five.

"That was the only nice thing you said about me." He said complaining a little, his drink falling in his mouth easily.

"Like you would care about me saying nice things about you." She snorted catching Five's attention immediately, for some reason he liked the sound of it, it was soft and not gross at all.

"Maybe I do care." He said standing up from his sit leaving the woman there. Y/n looked at him walking away. What the fuck did he mean by that? Sloane distracted her from him. Her sister had called for her name reminding her that she had a dress to mend up.

"Can you go find Ben for me first?" Asked Sloane, and she was not going to say not to her sister on her wedding day, so she obliged and walked around looking for her brother until after a good half an hour she heard people playing the karaoke in the private bar.