Chapter 23 - If only i had enough time

Y/n could just watch as the life was getting sucked out of the people that she somehow considered family, she had no strength to move other then trying to stand up which she failed to do too, Allison standing there looking confused, her eyes wide. The guardian had been vaporized and the hotel had started to change up, lines of cold yellow electricity taking the place of the walls and the columns. A part of the lobby counter was the only thing that stayed "normal" and it started to turn around. Reginald walked towards it, a bubble of hologram creating around it. Y/n looked at Five and the others shuttering and grunting stuck in place, she didn't have the mind to listen to Allison and her father, she just tried to get closer, her body prevented her from doing so, she tried to drag herself forward but she just ended up sprawled on the floor.

"No..." She whispered hearing the two arguing, only being able to understand that there were particles in all of them. She flinched when she heard Allison scream at him to stop, Five glancing at her girl on the floor. She looked at his bleeding arm with a pained expression.

Allison looked at the two exchanging gazes, looked at the condition Reginald was putting them in, and after spotting a sickle on the floor she made her mind, she took the sickle and sliced Reginald head in half, the man bleeding green dropping on the floor dead.

The others dropping too, the lights that held them in place and that sucked the power out of them disappearing. They looked like zombies, Y/n reached Sloane that dropped beside her and tried to check on her, their skin was bluish, almost no trace of the soft orange or red that it normally has. A bite closing around her heart at seeing them coughing, whimpering and grunting in the weakest state she had ever seen them.

Allison walked over Reginald's dead body a sound coming from the hologram like sphere, a red like button pulsating encouraging her to push on it.

"Allison... Allison, don't touch that button. We don't know what it does." Said Five, hardly holding himself up, but still trying to prevent the inevitable.

"Allison, stop!" Screamed Viktor, he had enough strength to hold himself up, his power still pulsating in him, bright azure light covering that dark blue unhealthy looking color. "Don't make me do this!"

"Do you trust me?" Asked Allison, the two holding a staring contest under the eyes of everyone, Viktor hesitated and let his body rest, the light on his chest disappearing, Allison had a pleased smile on her face.

"Viktor what are you doing? Stop her!" Argued Five, everyone tried to call her back, telling her to not do it, Y/n too choiring with them but the woman wasn't listening, her price in her mind, she extended her arm, stretching, and her hand pressed on the button.

———

It felt like a tv turning of and on again, strangely enough for Y/n she was used to feel that sensation due to her powers being kind of a turning on and turning off of her visibility, but this not only felt like she was turning off, she felt like she disappeared for a few second and then re-spawned somewhere else, much like Minecraft really.

Y/n's shoulder was still bleeding out, her leg was still hurting it took her a second to notice that she was actually laying on a white sheeted bed that now was stained in red, she groaned to sit up and found a clutch for her, leaning on a wall. She took it and forced herself up, putting most of her body weight on the only help she got. She walked out of the dark room and ventured in the well light corridor. Where the hell was she?

———

"Sloane? Sloane!" The hotel obsidian now was a park, and in that park the rest of the group appeared, I mean they walked out of a elevator to get there but they had never entered the elevator in the first place, they had spawned there much like Y/n had spawned in that dark room.

"Hey." Said Luther, his body back to his normal state, no gorilla hybrid, he was upset, Sloane was no where to be seen. "I don't care about any universal resets, all right? I want my wife back. Where is she, Five?" Asked Luther grabbing his brother by the tuxedo, voice threatening.

"I'm glad you're alive, but take your hand off me." He said voice calm but not apologetic, first thing first he didn't like being grabbed like that, second, he was looking around to see if Allison and Y/n were with them.

"Not until you give me an answer." Grunted Luther his other hand flying up to hold the other part of his robes and giving him a slight shove. Five eyes furrowed at the show of machoness and got irritated.

"Okay, screw this." He said, his body tensing like it always did before he blinked, but he stayed there, his face worried at the realization that he had note moved an inch, Luther looked kinda of confused too. "Something's wrong." Said Five looking around. Luther did not let the confusion get to him and shoved him a little more.

"That's right. You're about to get your ass kicked." He shoved him once more to emphasizing the 'kicking ass' part.

"Yeah, kick his ass." Encouraged Diego with a wicked smile on his face.

"No, you moron, my power is gone. I can't blink." Five was serious and Luther grip on him loosened, the shorter guy leaned back so the fabric would slide out of his brother hands and he pulled it to make it sit properly on his body. One by one they tried to use their power but with no use.

"This means I'm immortal again? Oh maaan..." Whined Klaus that was already used to the whole coming to life aspect of his powers. Everyone felt kinda of lost Luther was the one feeling it more. He swung slightly side to side.

"I gotta... I gotta go find my wife." He stuttered taking off, Klaus arguing explaining that it was a risk to go around now that he had come back from the dead and he followed him when Luther did not stop to think.

"I'm out bitches." Said Ben leaving the group there.

"Guys, come on. We should stick together and figure this out—." Argued Viktor reaching slightly for Ben, while Five was still looking around. Allison was not there so where was she? And Y/n, where is she? Is she alright? Had her shoulder healed too, her leg?

"What are we supposed to do?" Aske Diego interrupting his brother complain.

"Live our lives?" And like that the couple left too, Viktor and Five now facing each other, no words was spoken, Five face was not rested at all, he started walking away leaving Viktor there, it seemed like some had moved on already and others needed space to think the change through.

"Where are you Y/N?" He asked himself, hand combing through his hair stressfully.

———

Y/n finally managed to walk until the end of the corridor, big metallic doors opening in a huge British furnished room, two people were standing in front of the huge windows that granted the view of a city, Y/n's eyes squinted at the familiar figure standing by one that she had never seen, the two were holding hands.

"Dad?"

The end :D

(A/N: so this story has come to an end, i'll have a last part where i explain what comes after this book, meanwhile i'd really like to know if you liked the story or if the ending is good. 

Feedbacks are the most important thing for me, so don't be scared, i'm actually afraid of replying, so don't sweat it, we are a bunch of shy people.

I also want to share that i have another shorter story ready. In past chapters i have asked opinions about the title of it so if you are interested you can go back and comment there.

I hope you enjoyed this story, don't be silent if you crave for a sequel.

Thank you all so much for reading.

Until next time.❤)