Chapter 16 - After party pt2

"You look like you need to be caressed." She said looking at him fondly, his eyes opened to look up at her, his face still pressed to her hand. "It's hot." She said without thinking, Five's eyes opening in surprise, she meant to say that she was feeling like the room had become a oven, not that he was good looking or excessively warm. She tried to explain herself, frenetic expression and goofiness in her eyes.

Five didn't let her speak, he pulled her, much like she had pulled him when she head-butted the shit out of him a few days ago and pressed his lips softly on hers. She froze, looked at him while he was still pressed on her with his eyes now closed, she felt his hand sliding up to the middle of her bare back, and he straightened himself up, she had to slightly tilt her head backwards. Y/n's eyes softened now that her brain was working again, she didn't have the time to close them because Five was already finishing the contact between them.

"I meant the room was hot..." She whispered, her hands sliding to his torso, their face still so close, they could kiss again really, Y/n did not mind one bit.

"My bad." He said his fingertips digging slightly on her skin, weirdly enough she liked the touch, he felt so soft and careful but also secure and present for her. He dived in for a second kiss, this time a little bit more pushed, lips moving softly, Y/n's hands slide up again, one holding his shoulder and the other pressing gently on his head. Five nibbled at her bottom lip slightly and before they could deep further into another type of kiss he stopped, eyes furrowed like he had just remembered about something important.

"What's wrong?" Asked Y/n worried, Five looked at the buffet table while they were still holding each other like he was searching for something and then looked at her again.

"I want cereals." He informed, Y/n laughed while e slowly slipped out of their embrace and in a woosh of blu light he blinked away, leaving the woman he had just kissed ,alone in the big dark desert ball room. She snorted a hand going up to her heart, it was beating fast, she felt sober like never before.

"What the fuck just happened?" She asked herself looking around. She decided that there was no use at going to look for Five now, he could have blinked anywhere, the hotel Obsidian was too big to be searched in her condition and at that time of night. So she called the elevator, dragged herself inside, shoes in her hands and went up in her room to have the little time of sleep she had left. 

"I can't believe he left me for cereals." She said laughing at the memory, she wasn't mad, she had no power over what Five wanted to do, they were nothing other then... two special people born the same day, but for some reason she could still feel his hands pressed on her body, his lips touching hers and teeth biting softly. She just wished that tomorrow morning everything would just be a blur to the both of them because she didn't want any awkward moments before the end of the world.

———

She did not forget about the night before, there was nothing she could not remember so she wasn't drunk enough like she thought she was. Thankfully by being sober enough to remember everything she knew were she could find Five, she was sure he hadn't made it to his room. With how drunk he was she would be surprised to find him anywhere else then dead asleep on the floor.

How comical really, she actually ended up being surprised because when she entered the kitchen, which was the third place she had checked, first the ball room and second his room, she found him. Five somehow, with his drunk self, managed to fit himself in... what was it? A shelf over the stoves? Y/n didn't even want to know how he did so. She turned on the lights and he groaned a little at it, he moved, a kind of metal teapot in his hand.

"This is how Five looks when he decides to lose control." She looked around, took two pans and looked at the size of them, after deciding that they were big enough she banged them together, the sound waking Five up with a louder groan, teapot falling off his hand making another loud metallic sound that echoed in his head painfully.