Chapter 3: Good Things to Remember...

*sighs in relief* Sunday...my favorite day when it's time for me to do my own favorite activities!! *thinking* What should I do now? Playing games? No...most of them were already ended...Social media? *sighs* Maybe not...too bored...

Oh man...I got so bored on this weekend! I really don't know what to do now! *sighs heavily* Well...I guess I should call one of my friends...guess if I can hang out with them...

*beep beep*

"Uh...hello?"

Thank goodness she answered...

"Um...Good Morning...Rin-san...",I greeted slowly..."How are you?"

Well I guess this is more polite to started it in this kind of conversation...*gulps*

"Well...",I then heard the sound of 'yawning' when she said that...so I decided to ask her...

"Did you just wake up when I called you?"

"Yeah...you can say that...I'm...sleepy right now...",she answered while mumbling,"But...if you wanna hang out,I can—"

"No no no...it's okay...you can continue your own rest",I then quickly cut her because I think it would be awkward when I hang out with her with that kind of condition...so then I bid her goodbye...

"Bye..."

*beep...beep...beep*

*sighs again* Still sleeping huh? Hmm...how about Kurito-kun? Maybe he can—...

No no no no...well maybe I CAN'T like...what IF my other friends saw me walking with him and they THOUGHT that it was a DATE!? *shakes her head* Yeah...

Well maybe I should go by myself...alone...

...

As I just went outside and went downstairs...I then saw him,sitting on the sofa...just...sit there...which was RYO-TO...who then greeted me when he saw me standing...

"Oh...Good Morning Koriko-sama...how's your fever right now?"

"Just getting more fine today...",I smiled lightly to him,"Thanks..."

"Do you want to have breakfast? I can—"

"No thanks RYO-TO...I can have my own breakfast by myself at the restaurant...",I then quickly rejected his favor when I saw that he was about to get up and then went to the kitchen...well it's because...I kinda feel awkward when he did that..."Well...see ya'!"

"Goodbye...",he then nodded and then saw that I closed the door...

You all might be wondering and get confused right? Since when I get friendly and got comfortable with that 'word'?

*flashback*

After RYO-TO had just went out,I then quickly shouted at him...like...

"How many times do I have to TELL YOU to NOT use that freaking TITLE in front of me!?"

He then opened up the door back and looked at me with his own,unusual expression,"I'm sorry Koriko-sama,BUT,I have a question..."

"What is it?",I asked him curiously...what's with that face?

He then asked me like this...which was the start of that incident,I mean...the start of how did I got comfortable with that kind of title in front of me

"If you have this kind of 'habit'...for example,you have a habit like you love to beg your father nor your mother to give whatever you wanted...and then you have a friend who's actually hated it everytime you did that and then wanting you to change it...do you think you can do that?"