Chapter 7: Coincidence...

I was about to open up the front door when RYO-TO; who's sitting on the sofa quickly asked me,"Koriko-sama...you're going for now? Want me to accompany you?"

"No thanks...I'm just fine by myself...",I shook my head,"I think I need some time to be alone. So,see you later!"

He nodded,"Take care...",he said while I went out and closed the door

...

*flashback*

My father actually was a best friend with Sugiyama-kun's father who was a police officer (that's why I said such things like that,and I remembered that when I was 7 years old,we became his neighbour and somehow I met his own son,which I was totally shy at first...

"So...where's your only daughter?",his father asked my dad

"Oh she's...wait",my dad then tried to find his own daughter

"Koriko...where are you? Oh there you are...",he said when he finally found the person whom he tried to find,who's actually hiding behind his legs and then tried to take a peek out

"Um...who is this big guy?",the girl asked with an expression that tell that the girl was...scared

Pfft...was that me asking that kind of cute question? *laughs* Yeah...that's me alright,liked to just stand behind father's legs when they were shy or scared...

My dad smiled as he looked through my silly behavior,and then he introduced the one whom I called big guy at first to me,"Koriko...this is Uncle Kintaro Sugiyama,he is dad's best friend..."

"Best friends...",I repeated the word quietly,and then slowly walked out from where I was hiding at first,"H-hello..."

"Aww...man...you're lucky to have a daughter this cute...",he commented...wait,am I?

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong? Missing her?",Uncle Kintaro asked when he noticed that my dad's suddenly frowned,and then he smiled,"Don't worry...I'm sure that she'll be safe there..."

He just nodded,"I agree...just that...I miss her so much..."

Wait...her? Who is that?

"I know how you're feel...oh anyway...",he then turned to me,"Koriko..."

"Hmm?"

"I want you to meet your new friend here...",he then started to call someone who's still at his home,"Okay...you can come out now...there's someone who you're going to meet..."

And that was when--

"Oh really!? Cool!",the guy,the little Sugiyama-kun ran quickly out from the house to his father (so cute...)...until then...

"Morino...how many times do I have to tell you to not run?",oh my,now he's scolded...poor you...

He then frowned,"Uh...sorry dad..."

His father...I mean Uncle Kintaro turned back to my dad and apologized,"Sorry...I've only scolded him when his attitude became like that...he was just hyper that's all...",oh really??