Chapter 4: RYO-TO's Other Personality

...*Early Morning*...

"Master...wake up...",a guy's voice suddenly entered to my ears while I just still sleeping...

However,there's no response...

"Look...I don't mean to enter your room for some reason...but..."

"What is it?",I groaned,but still not waking up

"At least I can wake you up before you late...",he finished his sentence that I cut off at first,"Your alarm clock rang just now...but you're still not waking up...I see..."

Hearing that sentence,I then quickly got up and take a look at my alarm clock...which is not like what I've expected,I sighed,"Shoot...why shouldn't I noticed that?",looked at someone who's woke me up,I saw that it was actually,"Oh...it's you RYO-TO..."

"Good Morning Koriko-sama...",he greeted,"How's your sleep? Once again...sorry if I'm entering your room without your own permission...again...",he somehow a bit frowned...how cute

"No no no...that's okay...",I quickly said...just don't want him to feel somehow that'll make me uncomfortable,"Anyway,yeah...just fine...there's nothing happen...just had a weird dream that's all...",I murmured

"Well what is that?"

I sighed,"Can't explain...anyway,thanks for waking me up...I gotta get some shower and get prepared for the school..."

"Okay then",he nodded and then left...while I just took my towel and then went to the bathroom

As I was taking my shower...I can't stop thinking of all these dreams at that night...and I was like,what does that mean actually? Why did Kurito's in my own dream? What is it trying to tell me? *sighs*

"But mom...listen to me...I still don't want to break up with her but I will take care of him okay? Deal? Trust me...please...I'm begging you..."

Who is she? *snaps out from her thinking* Well never mind...I think I must have to get prepared faster before I will be late again...

...

As I just finished get my uniforms on and everything...I then bid a goodbye to my own Android...and also...telling him to take care of himself...

And I walked to the school...calmly...and just by myself...

Wait...speaking of by myself...where is he?

Oh well...I think he's late for now...race for ya'!

However...

...

When the lessons had just started...

"Psst...hey...Rin-san...",I whispered to the one who sat in front of me

"Hmm?",she turned her back

"Have you ever seen Kurito-kun today likely?",I asked with a bit worrying face,"Is he present? Who guess that he's actually here already..."

"Well...I don't think so...I think I haven't seen him today lately too...",she sighed,"What's wrong? Something's up?"

"Oh it's nothing",I chuckled,"Thanks for telling anyway..."

So...he's absent today huh? So that's why...

"You're welcome",she smiled and then went back to her own attention

Well I wonder what's happening to him lately?

...*lunchtime*...

The bell suddenly rang while I just sitting there