Chapter 9: Confusing Situation

"Really!? The result had just posted!?"

I was a bit surprised when I somehow heard everybody's talking about that kind of topic when I just came,try to get further information later,I decided to take my own seat at first,which then Rin approached me

"Koriko-san"

"Hmm?"

"Did you know that the midterms' results had just posted today?"

"Eh,really??",I surprised when I finally knew that the news were actually real

"Yep",she nodded,"Hey,how about we check it during lunchtime...want to join me?"

"Guess so...",I then thought for a while,"Okay then"

She smiled in relief when I said that but then feel kinda irritated when she suddenly saw Kurito-kun entering the classroom,followed by the girl named Anna,"Tch..."

"Damn that girl,I swear I'm gonna kill her if I caught that she was actually onto something"

"Hmm? What's wrong Rin?",I asked when I found out that she seems to be zoned out or something...I wonder...

She snapped out,"Uhh...nothing nothing...",and after that,she sighed

...*meanwhile*...(3rd Person's View)

Anna's actually looking at Koriko from afar and try to examined her while taking her own seat

"Koriko...Takehaya...",she thought,"So,the one whose named like that is this girl?"

"Uhm Yoshizura-san..."

"Hmm?",she snapped out and looked at the person who revealed to be Kurito

"Want to join me this lunchtime?",he asked,"I want to check on the midterms' result which had just posted today lately"

"Sure,no problem..."

...

...*lunchtime*...(Koriko's p.o.v)

Everyone's busy looking at their own results instead of going straight to the canteen,making it was so crowded all over the place. However,I can still managed to squeeze myself in order to look at my current results (You see...before this,I sometimes got an average mark only,so I decided to work hard on this...can't wait to see it) *chuckles* and also Rin-san...but before I could see it...what had surprised me was...

"Ko...Koriko-san!"

"What!?",I quickly turned to her in shock because of her sudden shout...and then she looked back at me

"What? Is it a bad news or a good news?",I asked her in curiosity...since I saw her acting weird and so forth...I wonder why...

"Well I say both..."

"Well....what's the bad news?",now that's just made me kinda shocked and...afraid...

Oh my...is this the end...for me!?

Rin-san then slowly open up her mouth to speak,"Uhm...the bad news is..."