Chapter 6: A Person From A Long Time

*unknown place*

(3rd Person view)

A young man was looking at one of the pictures in the album while sitting on his one-seated sofa,"So...you're already grown up huh? Well I didn't expected that...",he smiled,"I wonder how are you look like at this moment..."

"Master...someone wants to meet you...",a butler came in and bowed

"Please invite him in..."

The butler nodded and walked away...

While the guy then smiled and looked back to the picture,"I will find you...Koriko Takehaya..."

...

*Early Morning*

(Koriko's p.o.v)

I was walking to the school when I somehow heard some of those conversations near the front gate...

"Did you know? It really crept me out when I heard that there were accumulated gangs in there..."

"Where? In that alley?",the other girl asked

"Yep,and now what? I must have to go on the other way...I'm afraid to go pass through there..."

"Yeah I agree..."

Really? Well I didn't heard any of those rumors...well I guess I'll check it out...and now I have to focus on my studies *walks in*

*In the classroom*

Rin approached to me while I just sit there and arranging my things

"What's up?",I asked

"Well I just want to ask you something...have you heard about those rumors?"

"Oh you mean about the gangs and stuff?",I asked her back,"Well what happened exactly?"

"You know what? I heard that there's this one person who had made this kind of website in order to gather more gangs in there...",she explained,"Well the police were trying to find out about it but still...they don't know what the website was...except to those who were chosen..."

"Chosen ones huh?"

"Yeah...you can say that..."

"I see...",I then somewhat frowned when I suddenly saw the guy that named Kurito who's just came in...

And then she asked,"Hmm? What's wrong?",she then try to look at what I just saw...which was then she spotted him,"I...see...well Koriko...I think you should not think of him anymore,I'm afraid that that kind of thoughts will disturb your mind and also your own feelings..."

"Yeah...",I nodded,"Thanks for the advises"

"You're welcome",she then went back to her seat...

While I just sighed...and then somehow remembered the reasons of why did he avoided me...

Kurito-kun...I just hoped that you'll not becoming like this...

...*After school*...

Again...I was packing up my things when I saw Kurito-kun just went out...but when I suddenly remembered all of those explanations before,I became somewhat sad...again...

...

And then I saw RYO-TO when I walked out to the front gate...who was waiting for me...(aww,you're so kind...)

"Is everything okay Master?",he started to ask...wait...did he just noticed that I was sad earlier?

"Yeah...",I simply answered,"Now let's go..."