Chapter 1: Welcome back to school...

*alarm rings*

It was morning...although she had just heard the alarm...she'd just ignores it...

After a few minutes...she 'finally' woke up...and FINALLY look at her own alarm clock...when she finally finds out--

"What the--!?" the girl shocked after she finds out,she then quickly took her own towel and rushes into her own bathroom, "Oh Sh*t! I'm LAAATTEE!!!!!"

After she takes her bath...she then quickly get dress up and prepared...and also...one more thing...she never Ever EVER FORGET to her own breakfast; just a normal,unmargarine (or anything) bread and went out from her house faster in order to catch the train, "Damn it,I'm laaaateeee!!!"

(main character's p.o.v)

Okay...where shall I begin? Oh yeah! *clears throat* Its really nice to meet you all! My name is Koriko Takehaya...(oh...I think im not goin' to tell my identity so further so I think you will know it soon *chuckles*) and now my age reaches to 16 years old now! I was actually being called 'nerd' by most of my classmates because of my appearance...(yeah...it's because I'm wearing my own ugly glasses most everyday so...yeah...I really look like a 'nerd')

Shall we move on? Well let's go!

*arrived at the front gate*

As I walked to the school...I spotted that some of the students were seems to be getting excited when they're came back,but some of them were whining,thinking that the study session will entering their minds again (including me)

"Yeah yeah...welcome back I know" I sighed while walking to my OWN school..."It's pretty boring though..." I said to myself.

"Yo! Koriko-chan!"

Wait...I know who's own that voice! It's--!

"Oh hey..." I greeted to that person...

"How's it goin'?" the person asked,

"Well..."

Oh yeah...this is my pen friend...named Kurito Katahashi. He's actually a shy guy before he became my friend once in the middle school before we became classmates *chuckles*

"Do you actually studying during the whole holiday?" he asked,damn it,how does he know about this!? I dont want my true identity to be get ruined! Well maybe it's because he's just noticed that there's a black colour right below my eyes

"Well yeah...just wanted to...prepare if there's an upcoming exam ya' know" I said,life's really hard when you have to hide your own true identity...isn't it? Same like me...

"But there's no upcoming exam in this month", he said with his own worrying face to me and pouts

"It isn't? Oh...my mistake..." I chuckled

"I think you should get yourself rested 'kay? I'm worried about you", he ordered me while he pats my head...what do you think I am? Your dog or somethin'?

I sighed, "Well...okay then...thanks for worrying bout me.."

He then nods his head and said,"See you later,take care of yourself Koriko-chan!"...then he walks away...

"Kay bye!" I waved my hand to him and started to walk...

Geez...he's actually put so much worry to me huh? Nice guy...

After the bell rang...we all went to the hall for the opening ceremony...man...so tired having listened by that freakin' principle speaking...to be honest...I don't really like it NOR love it when it comes to this kind of speaking section...so tiring isn't it?